Job Title: Web Design Specialist
Location: Garner, IA
Department: Sales & Marketing
Reports To: Marketing Technology Manager
The Web Design Specialist is responsible for designing, upgrading, and maintaining all company websites. In addition, this role will assist with various web-based apps and digital experiences in order to attract customers to the Stellar brand.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Website Design and Management – Lead and coordinate the design, development, and maintenance of all corporate websites. This includes website content, branding experience, messaging, site features, information architecture, security, and functionality.
- Digital Experience Development – Assist the marketing technology team in the design, development, and maintenance of all corporate digital experiences. This will include both internal and external mobile apps, web-based customer portals, and e-commerce.
- Web Analytics and SEO – Track and evaluate website performance with analytic tools and work with the sales and marketing team to identify new online marketing opportunities and trends.
- Assist with online advertising (Google AdWords)
- Assist with collecting, distributing, and analyzing sales leads generated by our various marketing channels
- Support marketing projects related to trade shows and industry events
- Other duties as assigned
- No direct reports at this time
- BA or BS degree from an accredited four-year college or university; or three to six years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Good understanding of user experience best practices for websites and digital assets
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience with web analytic tools and reporting tools
- Experience with content management systems
- Solid understanding of IT functions and ability to work closely with IT resources
- Excellent visual design skills with focus on interface design and layout
- Confident and dynamic personality
- Strong creative outlook
- Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Independent and decisive, yet team focused
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers
Some overnight travel by car or air is expected and amount will be determined by marketing project schedules as well as professional development
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license
- Have or the ability to obtain a commercial driver’s license (CDL) is a plus but not required
We offer an excellent benefit package including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401(k) retirement, ESOP, profit sharing, paid vacation and holidays.
Submit cover letter and resume to:
Stellar Industries, Inc.
190 State Street
PO Box 169
Garner, IA 50438
Or E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Sales and Marketing|