Stellar Industries is announcing the addition of Brad Tiedemann as the new Manufacturing Engineer Manager
Garner, Ia – He will be responsible for overseeing the development and implementation of the manufacturing processes to maintain proper product functionality, as well as cost efficiency throughout the manufacturing process. He will work cohesively with the engineering team and the various departments throughout the manufacturing facility to promote interdepartmental cooperation. He will also work to continue to develop and deploy lean principles and practices that will drive value throughout the organization.
Tiedemann has several years of related manufacturing experience that he brings with him to Stellar. He most recently spent time as a quality manager and as 3rd shift production manager at Graham Manufacturing. He also had spent several years at Hagie Manufacturing as a lead product improvement engineer and as a senior quality manager. Brad is a NIACC graduate with a degree in Mechanical Design Technology and studied Management at Buena Vista University. He resides in Mason City. He is married and has three children and enjoys camping, fishing, hockey, football and Indy car racing.
# # #
Stellar Industries, Inc. was founded in 1990 in Garner, Iowa. It is an employee owned and operated manufacturer of hydraulic truck mounted equipment. Products include hooklift hoists, cable hoists, container carriers, telescopic cranes, articulating cranes, and work truck accessories. Stellar also offers complete mechanic service truck and tire service truck packages. Stellar is a progressive company that focuses on its people, as they are the key to making the products and the company successful.
- Stellar Industries hosts TIA Advanced Earthmover Training October 5, 2021
- Stellar Industries Promotes Jason Vertin to Director of Sales, Ag and Utility Trailers September 30, 2021
- Stellar Industries Announces the New TMAX 16K Service Body September 28, 2021
- Stellar Hires Regional Sales Manager for South-Central Region of the U.S. September 22, 2021
- Stellar Employees Donate $50K to “The Future is Now” Campaign August 18, 2021