Stellar Industries, Inc. is announcing Kevin Harmon as the new Mid-South Regional Sales Manager
Garner, Iowa –
Harmon has 15 years of service accumulated at Stellar, where he has been a part of production, quality control, inside sales, and now fills the role of the Regional Sales Manager for the Mid-South region, covering Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Texas, and Louisiana. Kevin works with current distribution to continue to nurture current customers as well as grow the territory by establishing new customers and distribution.
“I really enjoy meeting new people,” says Harmon. “I like building new customer relationships as well as spending time with those that I have already established a connection.” He continues, “And getting to see different parts of the country one may not typically get to see is an added bonus.”
Kevin resides in Forest City with his wife. Between them they have 4 children, 4 grandchildren, a one on the way.
# # #
Stellar Industries, Inc. was founded in 1990 in Garner, Iowa. It is an employee owned and operated manufacturer of hydraulic truck mounted equipment. Products include hooklift hoists, cable hoists, container carriers, telescopic cranes, articulating cranes, and work truck accessories. Stellar also offers complete mechanic service truck and tire service truck packages. Stellar is a progressive company that focuses on its people, as they are the key to making the products and the company successful.
- Stellar Hires Regional Sales Manager for South-Central Region of the U.S. September 22, 2021
- Stellar Employees Donate $50K to “The Future is Now” Campaign August 18, 2021
- New Regional Sales Manager for Mechanic Truck Product Line July 23, 2021
- NEW SI-30/40 Cable Hoist from Stellar Industries June 29, 2021
- Lead Iowa Manufacturer Hires Director of Export Sales June 7, 2021