Stellar Industries, Inc. announces Ashley Christopherson as the newest addition to the team
Christopherson will be responsible for creating marketing content for sales materials, websites, videos, social media, and email campaigns to promote the Stellar Brand and product lines.
Christopherson comes to Stellar Industries, Inc. from Iowa State University where she earned her BA in Biological/Pre-Medical Illustration. Christopherson currently resides in Garner, IA. She is a huge sci-fi fan and spends most of her free-time playing video games, reading, or painting.
“I’m most looking forward to the variety of projects I will be working on and the diverse group of people I will meet along the way,” she said. “I’m also excited to learn more about the broad range of products Stellar produces.”
- Celebrating 30 Years of Innovation May 19, 2020
- American Eagle Unveils Hybrid Power Source (HPS) March 30, 2020
- American Eagle Adds 40P Air Compressor to Product Line March 30, 2020
- American Eagle adds Aluminum Lube Systems to LubeMate Product Line March 30, 2020
- New American Eagle Multi-Tank Fuel Trailer Eliminates Need for CDL Hazmat Certification March 30, 2020