Stellar Industries Responds to COVID-19
Stellar Industries is committed to the health and well-being of our employees, community, and customers. Due to the continued threat and growing concerns about the spread of the COVID-19 virus, beginning March 21st, Stellar Industries will go into a production curtailment mode. This state of limited operations will last until April 6, when we plan to resume full production operations.
We are still committed to providing quality customer support during this time of national crisis. To support this effort, Stellar will have a limited production, shipping and receiving crew continue on-site. Sales, customer service and other critical functions will be working remotely and continue to be available by phone and email.
Work ready and other available stock will still be available for sale and shipping. We will also be able to ship orders for parts that are in stock. Contact your local distributor, regional sales manager or contact us as indicated below.
We appreciate your understanding as we work through this strange and difficult time together. Should you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to our team at (800) 321-3741 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stellar Industries Responds to COVID-19 March 20, 2020
- COVID-19 Update March 18, 2020
- Stellar Industries Introduces Stellar® Telematics for Service Trucks March 6, 2020
- Stellar Industries adds Curry Supply as Arizona and New Mexico Distributor February 20, 2020
- Stellar Hires New Product Manager August 1, 2019