Stellar’s Travis Glidden Elected Tire Association Board
Travis Glidden is excited to give back to the industry in which he has spent his whole professional career by way of the TIA board.
For the past 30 years, he has traveled extensively throughout North America, from urban California, to small town farm tire dealers in the Midwest, to the oil sands of Northern Alberta, selling, demonstrating, delivering and putting tire trucks into service. He has taken TIA’s Advanced Hands-On Training courses in both earthmover and farm tire service.
His many years of involvement with TIA, his relationships with those involved in the industry, and his experiences are what will drive him to do his best for the industry during is 2-year term.
Click here to read more about the TIA board elections.
- Work Truck Week 2021 Exhibitor Demo with Adam Opperman March 10, 2021
- Stellar Industries Introduces TMAX™ 1-11 Welder Body March 8, 2021
- Stellar Industries Adds to Inside Sales Team March 2, 2021
- Stellar Welcomes New Demountable National Sales Manager March 1, 2021
- Stellar Industries Introduces Low Cab Forward Service Body January 18, 2021