Garner, Iowa – Stellar Industries is excited to announce the release of the SI-30/40 Cable Hoist, the newest addition to the industry-leading manufacturer’s line of demountable products. The new cable hoist launched today at the Waste Expo Show in Las Vegas, NV (Booth 2311).
Through innovative design processes, Stellar Industries has made numerous improvements to the standard cable hoist including hydraulic gear pumps, zinc-plated pins, improved cable routing, and decreased shipping weight to increase payload.
The SI-30/40 can handle containers ranging from 18 ft – 22ft and has a lifting capacity of either 30,000 lbs or 40,000 lbs model based on either a single axle chassis or tandem axle chassis. When mounted to a single rear axle chassis the SI-30/40 becomes an ideal option for municipalities, as it offers improved maneuverability in close spaces.
Additionally, the SI-30/40 includes other key features; counterbalance valves to prevent cylinder movement in case of pressure loss, enclosed reeving cylinder decreasing the exposure to damaging debris, the dump cylinder mounted above and outside of frame rails for easier access and stability when dumping, bronze bushings in rollers and sheave for reduced friction operation and an industry-leading two-part polyurethane enamel paint prior to assembly for complete component coverage.
“The SI-30/40 provides a flexible unit for the smaller hoist market by adjusting its capacity with a change in hydraulic pressures,” according to Tim Worman, Stellar Industries Senior Product Manager, “to allow the unit to be installed on smaller single or tandem rear axle chassis. This allows the market to be able to satisfy two opportunities with one base unit.”
- Stellar Industries hosts TIA Advanced Earthmover Training October 5, 2021
- Stellar Industries Promotes Jason Vertin to Director of Sales, Ag and Utility Trailers September 30, 2021
- Stellar Industries Announces the New TMAX 16K Service Body September 28, 2021
- Stellar Hires Regional Sales Manager for South-Central Region of the U.S. September 22, 2021
- Stellar Employees Donate $50K to “The Future is Now” Campaign August 18, 2021