Fuel Trailers for the Farm
Life on the farm just became easier and more productive for Laura Carlson, aka Laura Farms. That’s because the fifth-generation farmer from Nebraska is now the proud owner of a Stellar Fuel Trailer. She talks about the newest addition to her farm in the recent video below.
Carlson grows corn, soybeans, cereal rye, and turnips, in addition to running a hog and cattle operation. Working alongside her father, she is in her third year of farming and features vlog-style videos of everyday life on the farm and equipment demos. Her goal is to make farming trendy, while also educating people about farming, and learning new things herself.
The farm's newest addition is a Stellar 990-gallon Deluxe Fuel Trailer, which is a great alternative to fuel transfer trucks and dedicated fuel trucks without requiring a dedicated chassis. It also maximizes productivity by refueling on-site.
“It’s a glorious looking Fuel Trailer and I’m so excited to use this for planting season,” says Carlson. “It has all the features. It’s not actually welded to the frame of the trailer, it’s a spring-loaded system. So, I can take this unit through a ditch, and it would be fine.”
Stellar features three Fuel Trailers in its lineup; the Deluxe, Multi-Tank and Economy. The Deluxe features Carlson is most excited to use come planting season are:
- Internal lighting to illuminate the controls for those late-night jobs
- Independently mounted for vibration control
- 990-gallon internally baffled fuel tank (also available with 550- and 750-gallon tanks) with sight gauge and 4-inch fill cap and 100-gallon stainless steel DEF tank
- 50-foot reel, auto nozzle, and 12V transfer pump with a 3-way valve
- Weatherproof lockable cabinet doors
- Toolbox system
- Electric start
- DOT compliant with LED lighting
- And more!
Stay tuned for planting season when Laura Farms puts her new Stellar Fuel Trailer to use.
- How TIA Tire Service Safety Training Benefits You June 29, 2022
- Over a Century of Expertise – Tire Service at its Best June 24, 2022
- Innovations to Help Your Mine Site May 24, 2022
- American Made: Recent Stellar Innovations May 24, 2022
- Powering Productivity with a Hybrid Power System April 12, 2022