Are you looking to take your career to the next level? Joining the Stellar team means you can take ownership of your future. We are a people-focused company that values our employees and offers all the benefits of being a market leader. As an employee owner on our team, you will have opportunities for personal and professional growth, as well as the chance to contribute to our ongoing success & rapid growth.
Stellar was founded in 1990 in Garner, Iowa, and has since expanded operations to multiple U.S. locations. Stellar is a 100% employee-owned and operated manufacturer of high-quality work trucks and trailers, as well as service truck and van accessories. Through an innovative, growing product line and an expanding distribution network, Stellar has gained an international presence and become the No. 1 productivity choice in many markets.
Our commitment to building the best equipment requires the best people. If you are passionate about creating quality products in a positive, friendly teamwork atmosphere, we want to hear from you! Apply today and take the first step towards an exciting and rewarding career with Stellar Industries.
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters and forms.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Provide general support to employees and visitors.
- Provide information by answering questions and requests.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Complete ERP data entries involving labor reporting, job reporting, receiving and issuing inventory.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- Computer proficiency: Microsoft Office products - Excel, Word, Outlook. Experience with Epicor ERP preferred but not required.
- Communication skills to work with various individuals inside and outside the organization.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and timeliness on a consistent basis.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality concerning financial information.
- Planning and organization: Ability to plan and manage multiple projects as well as keep documents and files organized.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution.
- Strong team player.
Posted on: 2023-11-15 04:38 PM