Customer Service Representative – STT
The position of Customer Service Representative will involve daily verbal and written communications with Stellar Industries’ customers to receive, process and enter customer orders and requests.
- Process and enter customer orders received by phone, fax or e-mail. Review customer orders for accuracy and completeness and ensure Stellar service parts meet required customer order specifications and requirements.
- Review customer order status; keep abreast of inventory status and manufacturing conditions to be able to react in a manner to meet customer requirements. Coordinate and expedite orders in conjunction with production control and shipping to ensure timely completion and shipment. Call customers when necessary to advise shipments delay and/or information necessary to process orders.
- Provide timely response to customer inquiries regarding pricing, order status and changes to status, product availability and product information.
- Provide authorization to customers for the return of Stellar products.
- Process and enter various billing adjustments and/or credits including warranty, freight, tax, pricing credits or debits.
- Update and maintain customer files.
- Always address and communicate with customers in a professional manner regardless of the customers’ communication style.
- Complete assignments or projects concerning customer data, warranty, or other pertinent topics in a timely and effective manner.
- Follows all company safety rules as laid out in the company safety manual and all other company policies.
- Maintain company equipment and work areas in a clean and orderly manner.
- Other duties may be assigned.
The position of Customer Service Representative will involve daily verbal and written communications with our customers. It is extremely important that the person filling this position display the highest standards possible by:
- Using courteous and friendly techniques to convey understanding when dealing with our customers in person and on the telephone.
- Excellent communication skills
- Exhibiting a keen attention to detail, when listening to our customers’ needs or concerns.
- Promptly following-up on customer service calls.
- Being firm, yet fair, when dealing with a warranty consideration.
- Individual must have good computer and keyboarding skills.
- Individual must have a good understanding of, and show implementation of, Stellar Industries, Inc. sales, service, policies and procedures.
- Partner with other departments to meet and exceed customer’s service expectations.
- Able to lift up to 45 lbs. and sit at a desk for extended periods of time.
Education and/or Experience
- High School Degree or GED required.
- AA or AS degree from an accredited college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Pleasant telephone and strong interpersonal skills
- Good writing and communication skills
- Basic math including fundamental algebra knowledge required.
- Able to follow established procedures.
- Able to make exceptions to procedures with supporting documentation or reasoning.
- Good problem solving ability.
- Able to work independently as well as with a team.
- Proficient with the use of PC’s including Microsoft Office or similar software programs.
- Familiar with or the ability to learn to use ERP software systems.
Posted on: 2023-09-19 12:41 PM
— or —
Text “Stellar” to 97211 to start