Forklift Operator (2nd Shift) – Starting at $22.55+ per hour – $4,000 Sign On Bonus Eligible
Are you looking to take your career to the next level? Joining the Stellar team means you can take ownership of your future. We are a people-focused company that values our employees and offers all the benefits of being a market leader. As an employee owner on our team, you will have opportunities for personal and professional growth, as well as the chance to contribute to our ongoing success & rapid growth.
Stellar was founded in 1990 in Garner, Iowa, and has since expanded operations to multiple U.S. locations. Stellar is a 100% employee-owned and operated manufacturer of high-quality work trucks and trailers, as well as service truck and van accessories. Through an innovative, growing product line and an expanding distribution network, Stellar has gained an international presence and become the No. 1 productivity choice in many markets.
Our commitment to building the best equipment requires the best people. If you are passionate about creating quality products in a positive, friendly teamwork atmosphere, we want to hear from you! Apply today and take the first step towards an exciting and rewarding career with Stellar Industries.
Looking for a job where you can elevate your career? Join Stellar, the out-of-this-world company that truly values its team members. As a Forklift Operator, you'll play a vital role in the movement and tracking of parts to and from storage areas and manufacturing areas. But it's not just about the forklift skills - it's about being part of a company that values your contributions and offers a fulfilling work experience. At Stellar, we believe in fostering an environment where you can feel connected and proud of your work. Our employees love their job because they know they are making a difference. Join Stellar and take your career to new heights!
· Pull parts as needed for the production areas, deliver via forklift.
· Unload, check and receive incoming inventory with a forklift.
· Unloading carts and arranging inventory on shelves to keep a flow of parts and carts.
· Be capable of performing all aspects of the shipping area, working with other employees as part of a team, and be prompt and on time daily for work.
· Willingness to take direction from area supervision to complete orders in a timely manner
· Be capable of reading work orders and understanding technical documents required by the job.
· Have the ability and desire to become efficient with forklift equipment, learn all aspects of job as required.
· Continually demonstrates a productive and non-disruptive work ethic.
· Works in such a way as to create no or limited scrap or rework, works to continually improve quality level.
· Follows all company safety rules as laid out in the company safety manual and all other company policies.
· Maintain company equipment/work areas in a clean and orderly manner.
· Be able to operate all proper tooling and other equipment as specified to fulfill basic job requirements.
· Continually strive to improve in all aspects of job requirements.
· Other duties may be assigned.
· Prior forklift experience and/or certification preferred
· Read blueprints/work orders
· Basic manufacturing background and mechanical aptitude
· Basic Computer Skills
· Exceptional Attendance
· Be able to climb ladders, sitting/standing as needed to do job tasks. Be able to lift a maximum of 50 lbs. at times as required by job.
· Valid driver license is required for this position
· Must be authorized to work in the US
· Position will require operating forklift during majority of shift, not including break times
· Candidate must be able to sit up to 2 hours at a time
· Candidate will be in the outdoor elements moving products
· Candidate must be able to lift 50lbs and/or push up to 50lbs.
· Most objects being lift will be lifted approximately from floor to waist. (48”)
· Candidate must be able to reach/grab parts up to 10lbs
· Some functions may include climbing ladders. Appx 5’.
· Some functions will require crouching, squatting, and kneeling
· Good hand dexterity and balance is required to operate all equipment necessary
· Daily use of 5 senses to maintain safety for the team and self.
Posted on: 2023-12-07 07:29 PM