Machine Operator II (2nd Shift) – Brake Press – Starting at $24.35+ per hour – $4,000 Sign On Bonus Eligible
Are you looking to take your career to the next level? Joining the Stellar team means you can take ownership of your future. We are a people-focused company that values our employees and offers all the benefits of being a market leader. As an employee owner on our team, you will have opportunities for personal and professional growth, as well as the chance to contribute to our ongoing success & rapid growth.
Stellar was founded in 1990 in Garner, Iowa, and has since expanded operations to multiple U.S. locations. Stellar is a 100% employee-owned and operated manufacturer of high-quality work trucks and trailers, as well as service truck and van accessories. Through an innovative, growing product line and an expanding distribution network, Stellar has gained an international presence and become the No. 1 productivity choice in many markets.
Our commitment to building the best equipment requires the best people. If you are passionate about creating quality products in a positive, friendly teamwork atmosphere, we want to hear from you! Apply today and take the first step towards an exciting and rewarding career with Stellar Industries.
Join us as a Machine Operator II at Stellar, where you'll have the chance to work with a variety of cutting-edge fabrication machines, including Mill, Lathe, Laser, Brake Press, Burnout Table, and Saw. Our fabrication teams are where everything starts, and you'll be a valued part of that process working at one of our machining stations. As part of our team, you'll receive top-notch training, collaborate with talented individuals, and enjoy a fulfilling work experience. At Stellar, we pride ourselves on being an employer of choice with a track record of employee success.
- Be capable of performing all aspects of the Fabrication Department machines, working with other employees as part of a team, and be prompt and on time daily for work.
- Willingness to take direction from area supervision and follow that direction.
- Be capable of reading blueprints and understanding them and other technical documents required by the job of machinist.
- Have the ability and desire to become efficient with mechanical equipment and learn all aspects of job as required.
- Continually demonstrates a productive and non-disruptive work ethic.
- Works in such a way as to create no or limited scrap or rework and works to continually improve quality level.
- Follows all company safety rules as laid out in the company safety manual and all other company policies.
- Maintain company equipment and work areas in a clean and orderly manner.
- Continually strive to improve in all aspects of job requirements.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Basic Computer Skills.
- Exceptional Attendance.
- Be able to climb ladders, sitting/standing as needed to do job tasks. Be able to lift a maximum of 50 lbs. at times as required by job.
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
- Position will require standing on concrete floor during majority of shift, not including break times
- Candidate must be able to lift 50lbs and/or push up to 50lbs.
- Candidate must be able to reach/grab parts up to 10lbs.
- Good hand dexterity and balance is required to operate all equipment necessary.
- Daily use of 5 senses to maintain safety for the team and self.
Posted on: 2023-12-07 07:40 PM