Are you looking to take your career to the next level? Joining the Stellar team means you can take ownership of your future. We are a people-focused company that values our employees and offers all the benefits of being a market leader. As an employee owner on our team, you will have opportunities for personal and professional growth, as well as the chance to contribute to our ongoing success & rapid growth.
Stellar was founded in 1990 in Garner, Iowa, and has since expanded operations to multiple U.S. locations. Stellar is a 100% employee-owned and operated manufacturer of high-quality work trucks and trailers, as well as service truck and van accessories. Through an innovative, growing product line and an expanding distribution network, Stellar has gained an international presence and become the No. 1 productivity choice in many markets.
Our commitment to building the best equipment requires the best people. If you are passionate about creating quality products in a positive, friendly teamwork atmosphere, we want to hear from you! Apply today and take the first step towards an exciting and rewarding career with Stellar Industries.
Perform administrative duties include answering incoming telephone calls in a professional manner, assisting customers and employees. Providing administrative support for the human resources and operations teams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Provide general support to employees and visitors.
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Provide information by answering questions and requests.
- Support data entry and system updates for administrative and tracking needs across multiple Stellar systems
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Provide support to HR and operations team in administrative and support functions.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Associate’s degree in Business-related field from an accredited college; or three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- High proficiency in Microsoft office products (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Planning and organization: an ability to plan and manage multiple projects as well as keep documents and files organized.
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and timeliness on a consistent basis.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality concerning financial information.
Posted on: 2023-11-15 05:58 PM