Sales and Marketing Intern
Summary: The Sales and Marketing Experience Program (SMEP) at Stellar Industries will allow you to gain practical experience in the field of sales and marketing. Through the 12-week program, you will work with a team of professionals who will guide you through projects and tasks related to your passion in the fields of sales, product management, and marketing.
The Stellar Sales and Marketing Experience Program was created to help young professionals develop skills and knowledge in areas such as sales strategy, customer relations, product management, and marketing development. Through one of the three specialized tracks, participants also gain exposure to different teams and stakeholders throughout the entire organization such as engineering, design, finance, and operations. This program lasts for 12 weeks during the summer months and offers competitive pay and key benefits such as relocation assistance, mentorship, training, social activities, and volunteer opportunities.
Potential Duties and Responsibilities include the following based on the area of focus determined by you and your supervisor. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assisting the sales team in contacting current and future customers
- Preparing sales materials
- Assisting the product management team in various tasks such as product development, conducting user research, testing product features, launching product updates
- Assisting the marketing department in the areas of tradeshow planning, marketing content creation, market research and digital marketing management.
- Each member will select a project related to their focus path that they will complete and present at the end of the program.
- PC applications with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Power Point, and Excel
- Excel in interpersonal and written communication and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Must have initiative, be willing to work independently and as part of a team, possess a strong desire to learn, and enjoy computing and graphic design, be practical and creative
- Ability to follow established procedures
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Quick learner and efficient
Education and/or Experience preferred
Currently enrolled undergraduate student studying business, marketing, sales, or related field.
Stellar Industries, Inc. offers a paid internship.
Stellar Industries, Inc. has had tremendous success hiring our interns upon their graduation. As an intern at Stellar Industries, Inc., you will acquire general business knowledge, HR skills, and business communication skills and gain an understanding of the manufacturing process while gaining real world experience. You will be involved with projects requiring adherence to strict deadlines, the need for organization, creativity, and attention to detail.
Posted on: 2024-01-27 02:56 AM