A41 Adjustable Bumper Pull Combine Head Trailer
Get your combine head to the field faster with the smooth-running Stellar® A41 Adjustable Bumper Pull Combine Head Trailer. The coil spring-and-shock front suspension, torsion rear axles and ratcheting tiedowns reduce vibrations and provide secure transport. You’ll save critical time with combine head transport at highway speeds.
Formerly known as Stomper Stud® Combine Header Transport Trailers from MD Products & Solutions, these trailers feature axle, top rail and saddle adjustments so you can accommodate a range of combine head sizes and types with a single trailer.Print
- DOT compliance package
- Heavy-wall 6″ x 12″ mono frame rail
- Coil spring-and-shock suspension
- Rear tandem suspension with brakes on one axle
- Adjustable 7,000-lb torsion flex suspension axles with speed lube hubs
- 10- or 12-ply 16″ trailer tires
- LED tail lights and side markers
- 2 wrench-free saddles with height and offset adjustments
- 2 ratcheting tiedowns and straps
- Interchangeable tongue end
- Extendable tongue with quick latch and safety chains
- DOT reflective tape
- Poly front fenders
- Powder-coat finish in black or green, with additional colors available
- Rear tandem suspension with brakes on both axles
- 2-5/16″ ball coupler
- Pintle hitch
- Spare tire and carrier
- Poly rear fenders
Catch us at Husker Harvest Days in Grand Island, NE, Sep 12 – 14, 2023. Join us at booth 816 to explore how Stellar transforms farming productivity.
Stellar is excited to join the Farm Progress Show in Decatur, IL, Aug. 29 – 31, 2023. Visit booth 111 for insights on how Stellar enhances farming productivity.
Three years ago, we sat down for a Q&A with Stellar President David Zrostlik, affectionately known as ‘Z’ both inside and outside the company. Since then, the industry has dealt with the pandemic, supply chain issues and higher material costs, yet Stellar has continued to launch new innovations and initiatives.
Ready to Get the Job Done?
Reach out to us today. With Stellar, you don’t just get tough, reliable products and equipment. You get real solutions to real problems — designed with you in mind.