AFM75 Cable Hoist Truck
Above-Frame Mount Cable Hoist with 75,000-lb Capacity
Bring it on. Handle heavy loads with the Stellar® AFM75 Cable Hoist Truck. With high strength and a rugged design, it has the power and smooth performance to maximize productivity on a daily basis. Choose from the AFM75-174 for handling containers from 18′ to 22′ or the AFM75-194 for containers from 18′ to 24′.
- Reeving Cylinder Enclosure to reduce exposure from damaging debris.
- Dump Cylinder Mounting above and outside of the frame rails for easier access and stability during dumping.
- Durable Construction includes zinc-plated steel pins in the rear hinge, sheaves and cylinders, plus 1/2″ high-strength wear plates at the end of the main frame tubes.
- Hydraulic Piston Pump delivers higher efficiency, longer life and can handle higher operating pressure than gear pumps.
- Cable Routed in the single direction of rotation.
- Protective Coating featuring two-part polyurethane automotive finish paint for added protection against scratches and debris.
- Easy Maintenance thanks to greaseable bushings with zerks at all pivot points.
- 36 months structural
- 12 months parts and labor
|Hoist Rated Capacity:||75,000 lbs|
|Main Frame:||10" x 4" x 1/2" A500 C tubing|
|Front Stop:||1" plate|
|Container Lock:||Automatic spring loaded|
|Lift Cylinder Shaft:||2.5" zinc-plated carbon steel|
|Rear Hinge Shaft:||3" zinc-plated carbon steel|
|Cable:||7/8" (6 x 37 EXIWRC)|
|Cable Sheaves:||Front sheave 13.38" / Reeving 10" with bronze bushings|
|Cable Anchor:||4 cable clamps|
|Cable End:||Steel casting|
|Container Hold Downs:||Standard with ratchet winches and straps|
|Lift Cylinders:||7" x 76.5" x 3.5 rod|
|Reeving Cylinder:||6.5" x 80" D.A.|
|Direct Mount Pump:||Piston type 25 gpm @ 1,500 rpm|
|Operating Pressure:||4,500 psi for 75,000 lbs|
|Hydraulic Valve:||2-spool 25 gpm safety bypass|
|Hydraulic Reservoir:||25-gallon 10-micron filter and screen filter|
|Outside Rollers:||4" O.D. with bronze bearing and grease zerks|
|Inside Rollers:||6" O.D. hardened roller and pins|
|Pivot Points:||Bushings and grease zerks|
|Safety Stand:||Accessible each side|
|I.C.C. Bumper:||Folding, mounting lugs factory-installed|
|Rear Bumper:||Pre-drilled bolt mount – LED sealed beam backup, clearance and tail lights|
|Inside Cab Air Controls and Outside Manual Controls|
|Inside Controls:||Direct connect, cable|
|Remote Mount Hydraulic Pump:||Piston type 25 gpm @ 1,500 rpm|
|Auxiliary Fold Down Front Stops:||For short containers|
|Full Fenders:||Tandem or tri-axle, 12-gauge steel or poly|
|Toolbox:||20" x 15" x 48"|
|3- And 4-Spool Valve:||For use with optional equipment as needed|
|Additional Hydraulic Lines:||Single-acting hydraulic line to rear (Requires the 3-spool valve option or selector valve)|
|Double-acting hydraulic line to rear (Requires the 3-spool valve option or selector valve)|
|Double-acting hydraulic line to side (Requires the 3-spool valve option or selector valve)|
|“Drop-In” Stops:||For short containers|
|PTO air operated with signal light|
|Integrated 5-section valve bank for standard cable hoist|
|Inside cab air controls and outside manual controls|
Ready to Get the Job Done?
Reach out to us today. With Stellar, you don’t just get tough, reliable products and equipment. You get real solutions to real problems — designed with you in mind.