SI-75 Cable Hoist Truck
Bring on the challenges and count on the high-capacity Stellar® SI-75 Cable Hoist Truck to meet them. Its 75,000-lb hoist rated capacity ensures you can tackle the toughest jobs, and the high-quality construction helps ensure long-term performance and reliability.
- Reeving Cylinder Enclosure to reduce exposure from damaging debris.
- Dump Cylinder Mounting above and outside of the frame rails for easier access and stability during dumping.
- Durable Construction includes zinc-plated steel pins in the rear hinge, sheaves and cylinders, plus 1/2″ high-strength wear plates at the end of the main frame tubes.
- Cable Routed in the single direction of rotation.
- Container Lock is automatic spring loaded.
- Gear-Type Hydraulic Pump for 35 gpm and low pressure.
- Counterbalance Valves prevent cylinder movement in case of pressure loss.
- Protective Coating featuring two-part polyurethane automotive finish paint for added protection against scratches and debris.
- Easy Maintenance thanks to greaseable bushings with zerks at all pivot points.
|Hoist Rated Capacity:||75,000 lbs|
|Main Frame:||8" x 4" x 1/2" A500 C tubing|
|Sub Frame:||4" x 2" x 1/4" A500 C tubing|
|Front Stop:||1-1/2" plate|
|Container Lock:||Automatic spring-loaded|
|Lift Cylinder Shaft:||2-1/2" plate|
|Rear Hinge Shaft:||3" solid steel|
|Cable:||1" (6 x 37 EXIWRC)|
|Cable Sheaves:||10" O.D. bronze-brushed sheave|
|Cable Anchor:||4 cable clamps|
|Cable End:||Steel casting|
|Rear Hold Down:||1" plate located for standard containers|
|Middle Hold Down:||3/4" plate|
|Lift Cylinders:||6" x 72" D.A.|
|Reeving Cylinder:||7" x 80" D.A.|
|Direct Mount Pump:||Gear type 35 gpm @ 1,500 rpm|
|Operating Pressure:||1,850 psi|
|Hydraulic Valve:||2-spool 45 gpm safety bypass|
|Hydraulic Reservoir:||60-gal 25-micron filter and screen filter|
|Outside Rollers:||4" O.D. with bronze bearing|
|Inside Rollers:||6" O.D. hardened roller and pins|
|I.C.C. Bumper:||Folding, mounting lugs factory-installed|
|Rear Bumper:||Pre-drilled bolt mount — sealed beam backup, clearance and tail lights|
|Rear Flange Roller:||8" O.D. hardened with 2-1/2" c-1045|
|Rear Center Sheave:||8" O.D. hardened|
|Hoist Up:||30 sec. approx.|
|Hoist Down:||15 sec. approx.|
|Cable In:||46 sec. approx.|
|Cable Out:||37 sec. approx.|
|Container Length:||18' – 22'|
|Approximate Weight:||6,100 lbs|
|Lift Cylinder — T Models:||6" x 72" (5.5" x 4.5" x 3.5" x 125") Telescopic cylinders|
|Inside Controls:||Direct connect, cable or pneumatic|
|Remote-Mount Hydraulic Pump:||Gear type 35 gpm @ 1,500 rpm|
|Auxiliary Fold-Down Front Stops:||For short containers|
|Full Fenders:||Tandem or tri-axle, 12-gauge steel or poly|
|Tarp Rack/Toolbox Combination:||20" x 16" x 48"|
|Drop-In Stops:||For short containers|
|Boxed-beam double-shear lift cylinder with replaceable stub pins and cross tube for hose routing|
|PTO air operated with signal light
• Single-acting hydraulic line to rear*
• Double-acting hydraulic line to rear*
• Double-acting hydraulic line to side*
|*Requires the 3-spool valve option or selector valve.|
Ready to Get the Job Done?
Reach out to us today. With Stellar, you don’t just get tough, reliable products and equipment. You get real solutions to real problems — designed with you in mind.