Electric-Hydraulic Service Truck Cranes
Lift loads efficiently and productively with Stellar® Electric-Hydraulic Service Cranes. Each model is available in both electric and hydraulic versions, so you can choose the best fit for your business.
Electric-Hydraulic Truck Cranes from Stellar add quality lifting capacity to your work truck. Both electric and hydraulic versions provide plenty of power and capacity, with horizontal reaches ranging from 15′ to 21′ and lift capacities up to 6,000 lbs.
Choose Your Power Supply
Because Stellar Electric-Hydraulic Cranes handle a wide range of lifting needs for municipalities, water works, construction companies, public utilities and many other applications, you can take several aspects into consideration when choosing the service crane that’s right for your mechanic or service truck.
- Electric-Hydraulic Cranes save money and reduce noise because they can be operated without the engine on, lowering fuel costs and vehicle wear. You can also lower chassis costs because Stellar Cranes with an electric power source let you use a gas or diesel chassis without the need to add a power take-off (PTO) and pump to the chassis or a transmission that can handle the PTO and pump. Because electric motors aren’t built for constant use, electric cranes are a great choice for light-duty jobs where the service crane is used for less time and isn’t used day in and day out.
- Hydraulic Cranes are built to handle the rigors of tough working conditions. They’re capable of handling extended periods of lifting, and the hydraulics provide increased operating efficiency. The operating costs are higher because the work truck must be running during operation, but when you need productivity to keep a project on schedule, a hydraulic crane is the way to go.
The Features You Need
All Stellar Electric-Hydraulic Truck Cranes are built with Stellar’s commitment to quality components and precision assembly for years of efficient performance.
- Selection. Available in electric and hydraulic models.
- Proportional Radio Remote. Can be operated with the handheld CDT™ Radio Remote Control System, which includes a capacity alert communication system and a safe mode function. The crane control system gives operators precision control while allowing them to stand in the best possible position to achieve their job efficiently.
- Planetary Winch. Featuring a hydraulic or mechanical brake system, it lifts the maximum crane load and offers the smoothest and fastest speeds in the market today for maximum productivity.
- Superior Boom Articulation. Stellar Electric-Hydraulic Cranes make loading easier with industry-leading -10 degrees to +80 degrees articulation.
Find The Perfect Choice
Stellar offers a complete lineup of electric-hydraulic cranes to meet a range of applications.
Optimize your Service vehicle
Because different people use service vehicles in different ways, Stellar makes it easy to outfit yours with a wide range of accessories.
Stellar is excited to have a major presence at The ARA Show, hosted by the American Rental Association, in New Orleans from February 18 to 21. This event plays a vital role in industry networking and highlighting state-of-the-art equipment technology.
Counting Down Our 10 Most Popular Articles and Videos in 2023 See what was selected as our top 10 articles and videos based on reader responses, website traffic and interest from our newsletter subscribers.
Stellar is introducing a cutting-edge hydraulic service crane, the 14530, featuring the exclusive CDTpro™ Control System with Range Finder™ Technology, redefining the 14,000-lb class crane market.
Ready to Get the Job Done?
Reach out to us today. With Stellar, you don’t just get tough, reliable products and equipment. You get real solutions to real problems — designed with you in mind.