5521 Electric-Hydraulic Cranes
5,000-lb Capacity with 21′ of Reach
When the challenges get heavier, the Stellar® 5521 Electric-Hydraulic Truck Crane is ready for action. It has the lifting capacity to help agriculture operations, construction companies, public utilities, municipalities and more tackle a wide range of jobs.
- Selection. Available in electric and hydraulic models.
- Proportional Radio Remote. Can be operated with the handheld CDT™ Radio Remote Control System, which includes a capacity alert communication system and a safe mode function. The crane control system gives operators precision control while allowing them to stand in the best possible position to achieve their job efficiently.
- Planetary Winch. Featuring a hydraulic or mechanical brake system, it lifts the maximum crane load and offers the smoothest and fastest speeds in the market today for maximum productivity.
- Superior Boom Articulation. Stellar Electric-Hydraulic Cranes make loading easier with industry-leading -10 degrees to +80 degrees articulation.
- Full Hydraulic Extension. No manual extension is required for hydraulic models. A configuration with one hydraulic and one manual boom is standard, and an optional boom configuration of two hydraulic boom extensions is available.
- Internal Extension Cylinder. Delivers the same extension boom performance as our larger cranes.
- Quick-Release Snatch Block Stow. Easily stow your snatch block on the underside of the boom after use. The unique design gently releases the snatch block for use when the boom is raised at close to 60 degrees to ensure a safe and orderly deployment.
- Strong Rotation System. The cast iron base and internal mechanical stop provide the most durable rotation system found in the industry.
- Counterbalance Valves. Included on each cylinder to prevent unintended cylinder movement should a hose break.
- Greaseable Pivot Bushings. Each pivot pin location includes bushings and grease zerks to simplify maintenance and help ensure years of use.
- Innovative Boom Design. Stellar’s boom design delivers a stronger and better-aligning boom than the square booms of other brands.
- Bar-Style Anti-Two Block. The low-profile, bar-style anti-two block system allows for easy access to the tightest lifting locations.
- Certified. Meets ANSI B30.5 and OSHA 1910.180 specifications.
|Crane Rating:||29,500 ft-lb (4.1 tm)*|
|Standard Boom Length:||11' (3.35 m) from CL of crane|
• 1st Stage:
• 2nd Stage:
Hydraulic 60" (152.4 cm)
Manual 60" (optional)
|Maximum Horizontal Reach:||21' (6.4 m) from CL of crane|
|Maximum Vertical Lift:||22' 11" (6.99 m) from crane base|
|Lifting Capacity:||5,000 lbs @ 5' 10" (2,268 kg @ 1.78 m)**|
|1,400 lbs @ 21' (635 kg @ 6.4 m)**|
|Boom Elevation:||-10° to +80°|
|Stowed Height (crane only):||33" (83.8 cm)|
|Mounting Space Required:||20" x 21" (50.8 x 53.3 cm)|
|Approximate Crane Weight:||5521 (electric)
2H: 1,480 lbs (671 kg)
1H1M: 1,365 lbs (630 kg)
2H: 1,390 lbs (631 kg)
1H1M: 1,275 lbs (578 kg)
• Rope Diameter:
• Line pull speed:
• Max. single part line:
• Max. double part line:
5/16" (0.794 cm)
70 ft/min (21.34 m/min)
2,500 lbs (1,135 kg)
5,000 lbs (2,268 kg)
|Rotation:||400° power (worm gear)|
|Power Supply Required:||PTO & Pump 8 gpm @ 2,500 psi|
|(30.31 lpm @ 173 bars)|
|Min. Rec. Chassis (GVRW)***:||16,000|
|*Crane rating in Boost Mode. Normal crane rating is 25,000 ft-lb (3.46 tm)
**Maximum capacities in Boost Mode.
***Guideline for Stellar® TMAX™ package with curbside rear crane. Consult with Stellar for other installations.
Ready to Get the Job Done?
Reach out to us today. With Stellar, you don’t just get tough, reliable products and equipment. You get real solutions to real problems — designed with you in mind.