990E Economy Fuel Trailer
When the job needs done, don’t lose precious time by pulling equipment away to refuel. The generous 990-gallon capacity of the Stellar® FuelMate® 990E Economy Fuel Trailer makes it easy to keep equipment and vehicles fueled onsite to maximize productivity in the field.
Fully DOT-compliant, 990E Fuel Trailers feature fuel tanks that are independently mounted on the frame with spring-loaded bolts for maximum vibration control. An adjustable hitch makes it easy to connect the trailer for towing to and from your worksite.Print
- Dual 6,000-lb spring axles with electric brakes
- 7,000-lb manual jack
- Safety chains
- Adjustable height hitch
- Aluminum wheels
- DOT-compliant LED lighting
- Two-part primer powder/powder coating process
- Rock guard coating on fenders and frame
- Spring-mounted internal tub-baffled tank
- Reinforced tread plate fenders with access steps
- 5″ x 2″ tubular steel frame
Fuel Pump Options:
- Gas-powered 5.5 hp motor with 2″ pump. Capable of 40 gpm. Dual-filter system with high-flow auto nozzle.
- 12V pump capable of 25 gpm. Single-filter system with auto nozzle.
- 12V DEF pump capable of 8 gpm, DEF filter and on-board battery.
100-gal DEF (optional)
|Pump:||12V or gas|
|Hose/Reel:||25' (12V) or 35' (gas) spring-retractable|
|Resettable Mechanical Meter:||N/A|
|Dry Weight:||3,300 lbs to 3,610 lbs|
Stellar is set to shine at Utility Expo 2023 in Louisville, Kentucky, from Sept. 26 to 28, unveiling the future of the utility industry through cutting-edge equipment and innovation.
Catch us at Husker Harvest Days in Grand Island, NE, Sep 12 – 14, 2023. Join us at booth 816 to explore how Stellar transforms farming productivity.
Stellar is excited to join the Farm Progress Show in Decatur, IL, Aug. 29 – 31, 2023. Visit booth 111 for insights on how Stellar enhances farming productivity.
Ready to Get the Job Done?
Reach out to us today. With Stellar, you don’t just get tough, reliable products and equipment. You get real solutions to real problems — designed with you in mind.