Stellar’s newest service truck crane remote control innovation is the CDTpro control system. Check out the many features that make CDTpro the most advanced crane remote ever:
Range Finder™ Technology. Save time by knowing if your crane can lift the load before you set up, because Range Finder lets you create a lift plan without ever having to unstow the crane. Just park the truck, walk to the load, and let CDTpro with Range Finder calculate the crane’s lifting capacity. It’s that easy to avoid unnecessary teardowns and re-setups.
LED Screen with Real-Time Feedback. The easy-to-read display continuously shows key information, such as load capacity, weight on the crane, remaining weight the crane can lift, maximum distance with the current load, current radius, current boom angle, boom extensions, warnings and more.
- Multifunction Crane Controls give you greater control by running crane functions in conjunction with the variable-speed trigger.
- Variable-Speed Trigger provides precise control of crane functions by utilizing proportional hydraulics on the crane. The farther the trigger is pressed in, the faster the function will operate.
- Backlit Display with LED Screen for easy viewing even in low-light conditions. Can be set to auto, on or off based on your preference.
- Crane Boost System is industry-first, proprietary technology from Stellar that allows operators who reach maximum capacity to productively operate through that situation by effectively increasing crane capacity to nearly 118% of its normal operating mode for a short period of time. (Available on most crane models.)
- Rubber Pistol Grip with a textured handle ensures a strong hold even in slippery conditions while also featuring ergonomics for comfort. Balanced to provide comfortable, one-handed operation.
- Customizable Functions let you set up a shortcut button for quick operation.
- Anodized Aluminum Guard adds drop protection to the already rugged remote, adding additional protection for harsh working conditions.
- Battery Charging Indicator lights up when the battery is being charged in the docking station or with a tethered extension cable. If the battery is below 25%, an empty battery icon will show on the display.
- Strong Charging Contacts ensure the remote remains fully docked. An audible alert in-cab lets the operator know if the remote isn’t properly in the charging station.
- Battery Powered using four AA rechargeable batteries or four AA standard alkaline batteries.
- Stop Button immediately stops all crane functions while holding the remote.
- Optional Quick Belt Holster can be used to keep the remote on your hip for quick access and easy operation.
- Quick Hang Magnet for conveniently storing the remote on steel surfaces.
- Tethered Extension Cable can be used with the data port on the back of the remote when working in an area where radio transmission is not allowed.
|Model||Crane Rating||Max. Reach||Max. Capacity|
|7621||44,840 ft-lb*||21' (6.40 m)||7,500 lbs (3,402 kg)|
|7630||44,840 ft-lb*||29' 8" (9.04 m)||7,500 lbs (3,402 kg)|
|8621||53,100 ft-lb*||21' (6.40 m)||8,600 lbs (3,900 kg)|
|8630||53,100 ft-lb*||29' 8" (9.04 m)||8,600 lbs (3,900 kg)|
|9621||70,800 ft-lb*||21' (6.40 m)||9,000 lbs (4,082 kg)|
|9630||70,800 ft-lb*||29' 9" (9.07 m||9,000 lbs (4,082 kg)|
|10621||70,800 ft-lb*||21' (6.40 m)||10,000 lbs (4,082 kg)|
|10630||70,800 ft-lb*||29' 9" (9.07 m)||10,000 lbs (4,082 kg)|
|12621||77,800 ft-lb*||21' (6.40 m)||12,000 lbs (5,443 kg)|
|12630||77,800 ft-lb*||29' 9" (9.07 m)||12,000 lbs (5,443 kg)|
Optimize your Service vehicle
Because different people use service vehicles in different ways, Stellar makes it easy to outfit yours with a wide range of accessories.
Ready to Get the Job Done?
Reach out to us today. With Stellar, you don’t just get tough, reliable products and equipment. You get real solutions to real problems — designed with you in mind.