70P SINGLE-STAGE PISTON AIR COMPRESSOR
Rugged, reliable, simple and inexpensive to maintain, the Stellar® 70P Single-Stage Air Compressor is a cost-effective alternative to rotary screw compressors. The 70P units include our single-stage reciprocating pump, which is directly attached to the hydraulic motor (with no pulleys and belts), a hydraulic oil cooler, 12V fan and valve block.
Optional hydraulic oil reservoir is available.
- Direct drive; no belts to break or adjust
- Double powder-coated cover with flip-up lid for easy access
- Canister-type air filters for high capacity and easy changing
- Cast-iron crankcase and cylinder heads for durability
- High-temperature, precision-ground 4-ring pistons for consistent performance
- Stainless-steel reed valves for long life and heat resistance
- Heavy-ductile, iron-balanced crankshaft with heavy-duty journal bushings and micro-honed connecting rods for smooth operation and long life
Ease of Use
- High-capacity hydraulic oil cooler and fan for cooler operation
- Pressure lubricated for consistent oil flow and pressure
- Flip-up lid for easy access
|Output Capacity:||70 cfm @ 100 psi|
|Hydraulic Req:||18 gpm @ 2,650 psi|
|Max Pressure:||150 psi|
|Dimensions:||33"L x 22.5"W x 22"H|
|Uses model HV60 pump|
|Specifications may change without notification.|
Optimize your Service vehicle
Because different people use service vehicles in different ways, Stellar makes it easy to outfit yours with a wide range of accessories.
Ready to Get the Job Done?
Reach out to us today. With Stellar, you don’t just get tough, reliable products and equipment. You get real solutions to real problems — designed with you in mind.