For servicing big fleets in demanding industries, such as heavy equipment, mining and construction, you need a mechanic truck with a bring-it-on attitude. That’s the TMAX 3. Quality-built with the latest engineering, top materials and precision assembly, TMAX 3 Mechanic Trucks can handle the daily — and weekly, monthly and yearly — grind in the toughest working conditions.
Both single- and tandem-axle TMAX 3 models are available. For outstanding durability, their shells are built with rugged 12-gauge, two-sided A-40 galvanneal steel. For added capabilities and convenience, the crane pedestal/compartment is constructed of steel material capable of the robust lifting capacity of Stellar’s 14530 crane while providing the same storage space as other, non-reinforced compartments.
- Available in 14′ steel or aluminum bodies.
- Tandem axle models available in 17.5′ steel body.
- Stellar’s torq-isolator crane support design isolates the crane compartment from the rest of the side pack.
- Lifting stresses are transferred to the stabilizers and box-type subframe, not the compartment doors.
- Aluminum extruded top with drill-free mounting rails make it easy to add a wide range of mechanic service truck accessories.
- Aluminum sidepack and doors reduce weight and corrosion, allowing for more payload and longer life.
- Bodies feature a 30″ steel workbench bumper with an integrated full-width long bar storage compartment and vise mounts.
- Roller-type boom support helps center the crane boom when stowing.
- Stainless-steel billet-style hinges have hidden fasteners and a rugged 5/16″ stainless-steel rod for years of heavy use.
- Rotating master-lock system for security.
- Exterior mounted light box provides easy mounting for lights and other accessories while minimizing entry points into the body.
- 3-point compression latches keep weather-stripping tight while allowing easy access.
- Double-panel 1/8″ aluminum tailgate with hinged arm brackets provides a stout working surface.
- 250-lb capacity, adjustable divider shelves made of spangled galvanized steel.
- Complete undercoating, with minimum of 6.5 mils of petroleum base material, provides extra protection from corrosion and road debris.
- Easily add a wide range of mechanic service truck accessories.
- TMAX 3
- TMAX 3T (tandem axle)
Works With CDTplus Remote
The 14530 crane can be used with the CDTplus remote. Its innovative, industry-only Range Finder™ technology provides real-time max lifting capacity from any point as you walk around the crane.
|TMAX 3||TMAX 3T|
|Applicable Chassis:||33,000 GVWR and up||54,000 GVWR and up|
|Clear Cab to Axle:||120" (305 cm)||N/A|
|Clear Cab to Trunnion:||N/A||138" (351 cm)|
|Body Length:||169" (429 cm)||210" (533 cm)|
|Body Height:||60" (152 cm)||60" (152 cm)|
|Body Width:||96" (244 cm)||96" (244 cm)|
|Floor Width:||50/52" (127/132 cm)||50/52" (127/132 cm)|
|Compartment Depth:||22" (56 cm)||22" (56 cm)|
|Net Weight:||Steel: 8,404 – 9,301 lbs (3,812 – 4,219 kg)
Aluminum: 6,107 lbs (2,771 kg)
|Steel: 8,404 – 9,301 lbs (3,812 – 4,219 kg)
Aluminum: 6,107 lbs (2,771 kg)
|Crane Rating||Max. Reach||Max. Capacity|
|14530||82,600 ft-lb*||30' (9.14 m)||14,000 lbs (6,350 kg)|
|*Crane rating in Boost Mode. See manual for non-boost crane rating.|
Optimize your Service vehicle
Because different people use service vehicles in different ways, Stellar makes it easy to outfit yours with a wide range of accessories.
Ready to Get the Job Done?
Reach out to us today. With Stellar, you don’t just get tough, reliable products and equipment. You get real solutions to real problems — designed with you in mind.