904 Tire Service Truck
The Stellar 904 Tire Service Truck is perfect for metro, road and light truck fleet tire service. The unique 9′ composite fiberglass and aluminum body gives you the sleek automotive styling and low maintenance of fiberglass combined with the rugged durability of aluminum. The entire structure of the 904 Series is constructed of formed and welded aluminum. The exterior is constructed of fiberglass with one solid gelcoat color impregnated into the fiberglass to provide a long-lasting, durable finish.
The driver side of the body is designed to accommodate numerous shelves and tray options. The left side can also be set up as the primary working side, if needed. The 904 Series package can be mounted on a single rear-wheel cab and chassis with a 56″ or 60″ cab to axle. The aluminum siderails are designed to tie cargo securely down.Print
Service Body Features:
- 9′ long body
- Corrosion-proof aluminum inner structure
- Fiberglass exterior
- Solid gelcoat color impregnated into the fiberglass to provide a long-lasting, durable finish
- Load bed is a full 49.5″ wide and features ribbed aluminum sidewalls and floor for added strength and durability
- 4 tool compartments for 56 cubic feet of tool storage
- All tool compartments feature black, powder-coated, compression-style T-handles with tamper-resistant locking mechanism
- The 904 Series features your choice of the 20 hp or 30 hp gas-powered 2-stage industrial air compressor or the 46P hydraulic compressor.
- The air compressor controls are mounted in the right front storage compartment for easy access. The rear compartment safely houses the 1/2″ x 50′ hose reel, air filter lubricator and regulator. The right rear door can also be used as a handy workbench for patching tubes and more.
- Electric-hydraulic liftgate with 1,300-lb capacity
- Folding rail tire stop
- Hydraulic lift cylinder
- 54″ galvanized grip-strut loading platform raises on an arc to prevent bumping of the rear body
We offer two jumpstart equipment packages for the commercial road service and truck stop markets.
Jumpstart System #1:
- 13 hp gas-driven air compressor 23 cfm @ 175 psi
- Portable Start All Jump Pack for 12V to 24V jumpstarting
- 30-gallon diesel refueling system with 12V pump with meter and 50′ hose reel with nozzle
Jumpstart System #2:
- 30-gallon diesel refueling system with 12-volt pump with meter and 50′ hose reel with nozzle
- Cap Start 3000A with air
- 3,000-amp jumpstart
- 24 cfm max 175 psi air compressor powered by a 22.5 hp gas engine
- 1,300-lb electric-hydraulic liftgate
- 3/8″ and 1/2″ hose reels
- Air filter, lube and regulator system
- Tire inflation cage
- Emergency road service strobe lighting
- 12V LED compartment and work lights
Stellar joined forces with Titan International and Tire Industry Association for cutting-edge, hands-on tire service training, elevating industry safety and expertise.
7 Quick Hits on the Future of Off-Highway Maintenance with ‘Gold Rush’ Mechanic Nathan Clark and Tim Davison of Stellar
Get highlights from CONEXPO/CON-AGG’s “Overcoming Off-Highway Repairs: The Future of Maintenance” panel with Stellar’s Tim Davison and Gold Rush: Dave Turin’s Lost Mine mechanic Nathan Clark.
Stellar announces the addition of new distributor partners to its global network to solidify its position as the No. 1 choice for productivity solutions in various markets worldwide.