500DLX Deluxe Fuel Trailer
Maximize productivity in the field with a Stellar® FuelMate® 500DLX Deluxe Fuel Trailer. Its 500-gallon capacity lets you refuel equipment and vehicles onsite so you don’t have to pull them from the job.
Fully DOT-compliant, 500 DLX Deluxe Fuel Trailers feature fuel tanks that are independently mounted on the frame with spring-loaded bolts for maximum vibration control. An adjustable hitch makes it easy to connect the trailer for towing to and from your worksite.
- Weatherproof lockable cabinet doors with adjustable T-handle latches and top-open hatch for more access
- Two-part primer powder/white powder coating process (optional colors available)
- Rock guard spray on forward-facing parts for extra protection
- Internal tub baffled tank independently mounted
- DOT-compliant LED lighting
- Walking spring axles with electric brakes on both axles
- Filtration system
- Reinforced tread plate fenders with access steps
- Tubular steel frame
- Adjustable hitch
Fuel Pump Options:
- Gas-powered 5.5 hp motor with 2″ pump. Capable of 40 gpm. Dual-filter system with high-flow auto nozzle.
- 115V pump capable of 30 gpm at nozzle. Dual filter system with high-flow auto nozzle (generator needed).
- 12V pump capable of 25 gpm. Single-filter system with auto nozzle.
- 1″ diaphragm pump capable of 20 gpm. Single-filter system with auto nozzle.
- 12V DEF pump capable of 8 gpm, DEF filter and on-board battery.
- 25′ and 50′ reel upgrades
- Electric-start air compressor, 8 hp capable of 20 cfm with twin 8-gallon tanks
- 13 hp compressor/generator set; 3500W generator with four 110V outlets and electric start
- Rear cabinet
- Underbody valve guard
- Utility wash cabinet with first-aid kit
- Clear and red diesel split packages
- Spare tire carrier
- Lube and grease add-on opt
100-gal. DEF option
|Pump:||12V or Gas|
|Hose/Reel:||25' or 50' spring-retractable|
|Drawers:||Two 23" x 3" and one 23" x 5"|
|Resettable Mechanical Meter:||40 gpm|
|Dry Weight:||2,450 lbs|
Ready to Get the Job Done?
Reach out to us today. With Stellar, you don’t just get tough, reliable products and equipment. You get real solutions to real problems — designed with you in mind.