Stellar’s Bolt Bins (formerly American Eagle branded) are an excellent and convenient storage system for nuts, bolts, fittings and more. The aluminum design is modular in construction so the bolt bins can be configured in virtually any combination to fill a truck’s compartment.
But the benefits of Stellar’s aluminum bolt bin design don’t stop there. Aluminum bolt bins are less than half the weight of steel bolt bins, which allows for more usable truck load capacity But even though they are much lighter in weight, they are manufactured with heavy-gauge aluminum for years of reliable, trouble-free use.Print
Stellar® Bolt Bins are available in two material types:
- 100% G-90 galvanized steel (for heavy use)
- G-90 galvanized compartments and aluminum bins (to save weight)
- Built-in, pull-style handle for easy access.
- Angled base ensures that bins remain inside, except when accessed.
- Simple bolt-down construction for rigidity and quick installation; ready to use right out of the box.
- Each bin includes 3 removable aluminum dividers, so each bin can be custom configured.
- Many standard configurations to choose from. Custom units are also available to fit your needs.
Standard bins are available in the following dimensions:
- 4 1/8″H x 6 3/4″W x 17 1/4″D
- 4 1/8″H x 6 3/4″W x 13 1/4″D
- 4 1/8″H x 6 3/4″W x 11 1/4″D
Optimize your Service vehicle
Because different people use service vehicles in different ways, Stellar makes it easy to outfit yours with a wide range of accessories.
Stellar Introduces Innovative LM220M Poly Lube Skid for Enhanced Contamination Control and Efficiency
Stellar unleashes innovation in lubrication. Introducing the Stellar® 220 Poly Lube Skid, offering enhanced contamination control, reduced leak points and effortless ability to be lifted by a crane.
Introducing Stellar's new bale-style pull-handle toolbox system. This game-changing innovation is designed for ultimate convenience and versatility and features a unique dual-action handle for effortless gripping from above or below.
Stellar is set to shine at Utility Expo 2023 in Louisville, Kentucky, from Sept. 26 to 28, unveiling the future of the utility industry through cutting-edge equipment and innovation.
Ready to Get the Job Done?
Reach out to us today. With Stellar, you don’t just get tough, reliable products and equipment. You get real solutions to real problems — designed with you in mind.