1302 Tire Service Truck
State-of-the-art componentry and extensive field research have come together in Stellar’s 1302 Tire Service Truck, the ideal, multifunctional tire service vehicle capable of meeting any size commercial tire dealer’s needs.
Aluminum body options center around an advanced use of design and materials designed and built for maximized payload and better fuel economy. The 1302’s substructure is based around the industry-proven extruded aluminum plank floor, designed to be stronger, more durable and longer lasting than a flat sheet of deck plate floors commonly found on most tire service bodies.Print
Service Body Features
- 11′, 13′ or 15′ long aluminum body
- 26″-wide front vertical compartments
- Optional jack box/storage compartments
- 17″ or 29″ bolt-on rack extensions for more hauling capability
- Skirt-mounted LED floodlights
- Truck-Lite rubber-mounted running lights
- Seamless 22″ high sign panels
- Extruded-aluminum plank floors
- Curbside front vertical cabinet has standard 3/8″ x 50′ and 1/2″ x 50′ hose reels along with an air filter and regulator mounted to the top of the compartment for ease of accessibility
- 72 cubic feet of storage
- 2,000-lb 86″-wide electric-hydraulic liftgate
- Optional tall rack/solid side for increased tire handling and longer sign panels for more advertising
- Other options include a two-drawer cabinet with a 15-pin socket rack and compartment lights
- 26″-wide front vertical compartments with box extensions are standard.
- Available air compressor options are located top center in the truck bed. Here the compressor is protected from the elements, is easier to maintain and service and provides for a better-balanced truck.
- Also included are rounded automotive-style wheel wells with standard LED built-in floodlight on both left and right sides.
- Fold-back door design for unobstructed access to tool storage compartment. Standard features are the rear body tool compartments with slide top doors.
- A 26″-wide vertical cabinet is on the driver’s side with four large adjustable shelves and a heavy-duty reinforced door design with stainless-steel hinges. All door hardware is bolted on with stainless-steel bolts and lock nuts. The optional road service strobe light is located on the compartment top.
- All tool compartments feature black, powder-coated, compression-style T-handles with tamper-resistant locking mechanism.
- Fold-back door design allows for full access to the lower mounted jack box/storage compartments that come standard.
Air Compressor Options:
- SGD-2240, gas-driven 20 hp engine, 40 cfm @ 175 psi
- 46P, hydraulic-driven direct drive, 46 cfm @ 175 psi
- Electric-hydraulic lift with 2,000-lb capacity
- Grip-strut galvanized platform provides nonslip footing
- 86″ loading platform
- Dual cylinders for stable lift
7 Quick Hits on the Future of Off-Highway Maintenance with ‘Gold Rush’ Mechanic Nathan Clark and Tim Davison of Stellar
Get highlights from CONEXPO/CON-AGG’s “Overcoming Off-Highway Repairs: The Future of Maintenance” panel with Stellar’s Tim Davison and Gold Rush: Dave Turin’s Lost Mine mechanic Nathan Clark.
Stellar announces the addition of new distributor partners to its global network to solidify its position as the No. 1 choice for productivity solutions in various markets worldwide.
Three years ago, we sat down for a Q&A with Stellar President David Zrostlik, affectionately known as ‘Z’ both inside and outside the company. Since then, the industry has dealt with the pandemic, supply chain issues and higher material costs, yet Stellar has continued to launch new innovations and initiatives.