1302 Tire Service Truck
State-of-the-art componentry and extensive field research have come together in Stellar’s 1302 Tire Service Truck, the ideal, multifunctional tire service vehicle capable of meeting any size commercial tire dealer’s needs.
Aluminum body options center around an advanced use of design and materials designed and built for maximized payload and better fuel economy. The 1302’s substructure is based around the industry-proven extruded aluminum plank floor, designed to be stronger, more durable and longer lasting than a flat sheet of deck plate floors commonly found on most tire service bodies.Print
Service Body Features
- 11′, 13′ or 15′ long aluminum body
- 26″-wide front vertical compartments
- Optional jack box/storage compartments
- 17″ or 29″ bolt-on rack extensions for more hauling capability
- Skirt-mounted LED floodlights
- Truck-Lite rubber-mounted running lights
- Seamless 22″ high sign panels
- Extruded-aluminum plank floors
- Curbside front vertical cabinet has standard 3/8″ x 50′ and 1/2″ x 50′ hose reels along with an air filter and regulator mounted to the top of the compartment for ease of accessibility
- 72 cubic feet of storage
- 2,000-lb 86″-wide electric-hydraulic liftgate
- Optional tall rack/solid side for increased tire handling and longer sign panels for more advertising
- Other options include a two-drawer cabinet with a 15-pin socket rack and compartment lights
- 26″-wide front vertical compartments with box extensions are standard.
- Available air compressor options are located top center in the truck bed. Here the compressor is protected from the elements, is easier to maintain and service and provides for a better-balanced truck.
- Also included are rounded automotive-style wheel wells with standard LED built-in floodlight on both left and right sides.
- Fold-back door design for unobstructed access to tool storage compartment. Standard features are the rear body tool compartments with slide top doors.
- A 26″-wide vertical cabinet is on the driver’s side with four large adjustable shelves and a heavy-duty reinforced door design with stainless-steel hinges. All door hardware is bolted on with stainless-steel bolts and lock nuts. The optional road service strobe light is located on the compartment top.
- All tool compartments feature black, powder-coated, compression-style T-handles with tamper-resistant locking mechanism.
- Fold-back door design allows for full access to the lower mounted jack box/storage compartments that come standard.
Air Compressor Options:
- SGD-2240, gas-driven 20 hp engine, 40 cfm @ 175 psi
- 46P, hydraulic-driven direct drive, 46 cfm @ 175 psi
- Electric-hydraulic lift with 2,000-lb capacity
- Grip-strut galvanized platform provides nonslip footing
- 86″ loading platform
- Dual cylinders for stable lift
Hart Brothers Count on Stellar® OTR Tire Service Trucks See a video and read more on why Hart Brothers Tire Company depends on Stellar Tire Service Trucks to ensure uptime for customers.
Counting Down Our 10 Most Popular Articles and Videos in 2023 See what was selected as our top 10 articles and videos based on reader responses, website traffic and interest from our newsletter subscribers.
Stellar joined forces with Titan International and Tire Industry Association for cutting-edge, hands-on tire service training, elevating industry safety and expertise.