Propane Service Trucks
Propane service is more productive with Stellar® TMAX™ Propane and LP Service Trucks. They can haul one 1,000-gallon or two 500-gallon propane tanks along with everything needed to install and service them.Print
LP Gas Service Truck
Stellar Propane Service Trucks are ideal for loading and unloading propane tanks. The propane crane bodies have the space needed for hauling one 1,000-gallon or two 500-gallon propane tanks, plus there are plenty of storage compartments for additional tools and equipment.
With the optional fold-down side rack with E-track, the propane body also provides secure storage for transport of small LP tanks. So whether you need the power and finesse to perfectly place a large tank or secure storage for tools and equipment, you’ll have it all in one place.
More Productive Propane Delivery
Available in steel and aluminum and either 12- or 14-foot lengths, Stellar Propane Service Trucks are compatible with a wide range of cranes, including industry-standard 7,000-lb models, so you can choose the one that’s best for your needs.
LP Gas Service Trucks include truck-mounted cranes easily operated with Stellar’s industry-leading Crane Dynamics Technology (CDT™) radio remote control systems. Only Stellar CDTpro™, CDTplus™ and CDT™ Radio Remote Control Systems combine multifunction control, easy-view screens, ergonomic grips and the rugged durability needed for heavy-duty use and jobsite demands. Setting equipment and gas cylinders has never been easier.
Built To Last
Every Stellar LP Gas Service Truck is built to handle the daily grind of driving to remote locations and over rough roads. Only top-quality materials are used, and every truck is assembled with precision accuracy by a dedicated team using state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities.
Stellar Propane Service Trucks also utilize the same aluminum construction that has made TMAX Mechanic Trucks so popular. The lighter weight increases payload, and the corrosion resistance of aluminum helps extend the service life of the propane crane body for a superior return on investment. For hauling propane efficiently, productively and reliably, count on Stellar TMAX Propane and LP Service Trucks.
- Available in either 12′ or 14′ steel or aluminum bodies.
- Street-side or curb-side sidepacks for storage.
- Stellar’s torq-isolator crane support design isolates the crane compartment from the rest of the side pack. Lifting stresses are transferred to the stabilizers and box-type subframe, not the compartment doors.
- Aluminum extruded top with drill-free mounting rails makes it easy to add a wide range of mechanic service truck accessories.
- Aluminum sidepack and doors reduce weight and corrosion, allowing for more payload and longer life.
- Bodies feature a 14″ steel step bumper or no bumper to allow for a liftgate.
- Roller-type boom support helps center the crane boom when stowing.
- Stainless-steel billet-style hinges have hidden fasteners and a rugged 5/16″ stainless-steel rod for years of heavy use.
- Rotating master-lock system for security.
- Exterior mounted light box provides easy mounting for lights and other accessories while minimizing entry points into the body.
- 3-point compression latches keep weather-stripping tight while allowing easy access.
- Double-panel 1/8″ aluminum tailgate with hinged arm brackets provide a stout working surface.
- 250-lb capacity, adjustable-divider shelves made of spangled galvanized steel.
- Complete undercoating, with minimum of 6.5 mils of petroleum base material, provides extra protection from corrosion and road debris.
- Easily add a wide range of mechanic service truck accessories.
- Street-side or curb-side fold-down racks with E-track
- 2,000-lb liftgate with galvanized frame and platform
|Applicable Chassis:||14,000 – 22,900 GVWR||14,000 – 22,900 GVWR|
|Floor Width:||50" (127 cm)||50" (127 cm)|
|Body Width:||94" (239 cm)||94" (239 cm)|
|Body Height:||44" (112 cm)||44" (112 cm)|
|Clear Cab to Axle:|
|• TMAX LP-12:||84" (213 cm)||84" (213 cm)|
|• TMAX LP-14:||108" (399 cm)||108" (399 cm)|
|• TMAX LP-12:||12' (3.6 m)||12' (3.6 m)|
|• TMAX LP-14:||14' (4.27)||14' (4.27)|
|Crane Rating||Max. Reach||Max. Capacity||Control Systems|
|EC4000||16,000 ft-lbs||20' (6.1 m)||4,000 lbs (1,814 kg)||Yes|
|EC5000||25,000 ft-lbs||20' (6.1 m)||5,000 lbs (2,268 kg)||Yes|
|EC6000||38,000 ft-lbs||21' (6.4 m)||6,000 lbs (2,720 kg)||Yes|
|4421||16,000 ft-lbs||21' (6.4 m)||4,000 lbs (1,815 kg)||CDT|
|5521||29,500 ft-lbs||21' (6.4 m)||5,000 lbs (2,268 kg)||CDT|
|6521||35,000 ft-lbs||21' (6.4 m)||6,000 lbs (2,722 kg)||CDT|
|7621||44,840 ft-lbs*||21' (6.4 m)||7,500 lbs (3,402 kg)||CDTpro|
|7630||44,840 ft-lbs*||30' (9.14 m)||7,500 lbs (3,402 kg)||CDTpro|
|8621||53,100 ft-lbs*||21' (6.4 m)||8,600 lbs (3,900 kg)||CDTpro|
|8630||53,100 ft-lbs*||30' (9.14 m)||8,600 lbs (3,900 kg)||CDTpro|
Optimize your Service vehicle
Because different people use service vehicles in different ways, Stellar makes it easy to outfit yours with a wide range of accessories.
Stellar Introduces Innovative LM220M Poly Lube Skid for Enhanced Contamination Control and Efficiency
Stellar unleashes innovation in lubrication. Introducing the Stellar® 220 Poly Lube Skid, offering enhanced contamination control, reduced leak points and effortless ability to be lifted by a crane.
Introducing Stellar's new bale-style pull-handle toolbox system. This game-changing innovation is designed for ultimate convenience and versatility and features a unique dual-action handle for effortless gripping from above or below.
Stellar is set to shine at Utility Expo 2023 in Louisville, Kentucky, from Sept. 26 to 28, unveiling the future of the utility industry through cutting-edge equipment and innovation.
Ready to Get the Job Done?
Reach out to us today. With Stellar, you don’t just get tough, reliable products and equipment. You get real solutions to real problems — designed with you in mind.