TM20165 Large OTR Tire Service Truck
The Stellar® TM20165 Large OTR Service Truck is ideal for service technicians who change the largest OTR tires. The TM20165 offers the most powerful and capable truck-mounted tire manipulator available in the industry today.
With a rated capacity of 20,000 lbs, the Stellar TM20165 can handle the 59/80R63 tire and rim combination, and with over 24′ of reach, it ensures your ability to change inside duals without repositioning the truck. The tire manipulator itself features 320° body rotation, 360° continuous pad rotation, and clamping spans of 43″ to 164″. With the clamping range offered by the tire manipulator, operators will have the ability to handle wheel components and complete tire and rim assemblies without the need for special adapters.
- Air compressor options include the 110P two-stage hydraulic or a rotary screw compressor. The 110P compressor is an industrial 4-cylinder, 2-stage design that produces 110 cfm at 175 psi. The optional rotary screw compressor has an output ranging from 125 to 160 cfm at 150 psi.
- The remote-control system offers precise, smooth, multifunction operation. The paddle handle remote control box allows the operator to engage multiple functions with the same precision as manual controls.
- The control system features operator feedback, showing the percentage of capacity currently being lifted. It also features a precision control mode, which allows full proportionality at 100%, 50%, and 20% of normal carrier speed. This is the most precisely controlled, truck-mounted tire manipulator in the industry today.
Service Body Features:
- 20′ long body
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Flat body has 8 D-ring tiedowns
- Stainless-steel rotary slam latches
- Slide-top doors on all tool compartments
- Recessed, skirt-mounted halogen floodlights
- Rubber-mounted running lights
- Entire body is undercoated
- Standard fully proportional radio remote control and manual controls on TM20165 with the ability to do multiple functions at once
- Fully enclosed extension boom cylinder
- Hexagon-shaped secondary and extension boom
- Integral-mounted pump and PTO on chassis
- Load-holding counterbalance valves
|TM20165 Tire Manipulator*|
|Capacity:||20,000 lbs @ 21' (9,070 kg @ 6.4 m)|
||43" to 164" (110 cm to 417 cm)|
|Clamp cylinders:||5" (12.7 cm) bore w/ pilot-operated check valves|
|Tilt cylinder:||Provided by carrier extension boom|
|Body rotation:||320° power|
|Rotation system:||Worm gear|
|Clamping pad rotation:||Continuous 360º power|
|Tilt:||+74° to –27.5°|
|Hydraulic controls:||Incorporated with the carrier control|
|Shipping weight:||10,700 lbs (4,854 kg)|
|*Information based on latest design; subject to change.|
|NOTE: All Stellar carriers meet ANSI B30.22 and OSHA 1910.180 specifications.|