TMAX™ 16k Mechanic Truck
Productivity is at the heart of the TMAX 16K. Quality-built for long-term performance, the TMAX 16K aluminum mechanic truck is compatible with a range of electric and hydraulic cranes and can be customized with a variety of accessories to meet your needs.
Best of all, the TMAX 16K aluminum mechanic truck is loaded with design and engineering features that help you get the job done efficiently day in and day out.Print
- Available in either 9′ or 11′ aluminum bodies.
- Proprietary crane mount ties into the exclusive aluminum extruded top and leaves aluminum crane compartment open for full use.
- Aluminum extruded top with drill-free mounting rails make it easy to add a wide range of mechanic service truck accessories.
- Aluminum sidepack and doors reduce weight and corrosion, allowing for more payload and longer life.
- Rear bulkhead fittings for electric and/or hydraulic lines for crane.
- Bodies feature either a bolt-on 14″ steel step bumper or a bolt-on 21″ steel workbench bumper with an integrated full-width long bar storage compartment and vise mounts.
- Roller-type boom support helps center the crane boom when stowing.
- Stainless-steel billet-style hinges have hidden fasteners and a rugged 5/16″ stainless-steel rod for years of heavy use.
- Multi-function stop/turn light provides an additional backup light and can be synced to a strobe light’s flash pattern when used together.
- Rotating master-lock system for security.
- Exterior mounted light box provides easy mounting for lights and other accessories while minimizing entry points into the body.
- 3-point compression latches keep weather-stripping tight while allowing easy access.
- Double-panel 1/8″ aluminum tailgate with hinged arm brackets provides a stout working surface.
- 250-lb capacity, adjustable divider shelves made of spangled galvanized steel.
- Complete undercoating, with minimum of 6.5 mils of petroleum base material, provides extra protection from corrosion and road debris.
- Easily add a wide range of mechanic service truck accessories.
- TMAX 16K-9 (aluminum)
- TMAX 16K-11 (aluminum)
|Applicable Chassis:||14,000 - 22,900 GVWR|
|Clear Cab to Axle:||60" (152 cm) or 84" (213 cm)|
|Body Length:||109" (277 cm) or 133" (338 cm)|
|Body Height:||• 44" (112 cm)
• 52" (132 cm) with or without an 8" (20 cm) drop well for 60" bottle storage
|Compartment Depth:||22" (55.88 cm)|
|Floor Width:||50" (127 cm)|
|Body Width:||94" (239 cm)|
9' NRSD 44": 1,724 – 1,936 lbs
9' ARSD 52": 1,803 – 2,024 lbs
11' NRSD 44": 1,963 – 2,176 lbs
11' ARSD 52": 2,062 – 2,284 lbs
|Crane Rating||Max. Reach||Max. Capacity||Control Systems|
|EC3200||11,500 ft-lb||15' (4.57 m)||3,200 lbs (1451 kg)||Yes|
|EC4000-16||16,000 ft-lb||16' (4.88 m)||4,000 lbs (1,814 kg)||Yes|
|EC4000-20||16,000 ft-lb||20' (6.10 m)||4,000 lbs (1,814 kg)||Yes|
|3315||11,500 ft-lb||15' (4.57 m)||3,200 lbs (1,451 kg)||CDT™|
|4421||16,000 ft-lb||21' (6.40 m)||4,000 lbs (1,810 kg)||CDT™|
Optimize your Service vehicle
Because different people use service vehicles in different ways, Stellar makes it easy to outfit yours with a wide range of accessories.
Stellar Introduces Innovative LM220M Poly Lube Skid for Enhanced Contamination Control and Efficiency
Stellar unleashes innovation in lubrication. Introducing the Stellar® 220 Poly Lube Skid, offering enhanced contamination control, reduced leak points and effortless ability to be lifted by a crane.
Introducing Stellar's new bale-style pull-handle toolbox system. This game-changing innovation is designed for ultimate convenience and versatility and features a unique dual-action handle for effortless gripping from above or below.
Stellar is set to shine at Utility Expo 2023 in Louisville, Kentucky, from Sept. 26 to 28, unveiling the future of the utility industry through cutting-edge equipment and innovation.
Ready to Get the Job Done?
Reach out to us today. With Stellar, you don’t just get tough, reliable products and equipment. You get real solutions to real problems — designed with you in mind.