With top-quality engineering, materials and construction, the Stellar lineup of mechanic trucks is built for productivity and long-term reliability.
Maximize Mechanic Truck Quality With TMAX™
The Stellar TMAX lineup of mechanic trucks has a well-earned reputation for quality, and both steel and lighter-weight aluminum models are available.
Whether you choose steel or aluminum, every TMAX Mechanic Truck is built for years of heavy-duty work with corrosion protection, engineering that keeps stress off compartment doors, and a two-part polyurethane enamel finish to protect against weather and debris.
Durability and Performance:
- Stellar’s torq-isolator crane support design isolates the crane compartment from the rest of the side pack. Lifting stresses are transferred to the stabilizers and box-type subframe, not the compartment doors. All doors are made of 5000 series aluminum for reduced truck weight and corrosion resistance, plus they feature a two-panel design with a mechanically and chemically bonded internal hat channel.
- 3-point compression latches keep weather-stripping tight while allowing easy access.
- Stainless-steel billet-style hinges have hidden fasteners and a rugged 5/16″ stainless-steel
rod for years of heavy use.
- Complete undercoating, with minimum of 6.5 mils of petroleum base material, provides extra protection from corrosion and road debris.
- Stellar TMAX aluminum bodies feature the exclusive extruded aluminum top with two drill-free mounting rails for quick accessory installation.
- Bodies feature either a step bumper or a workbench bumper with an integrated full-width longbar storage compartment and vise mounts.
- Heavy-duty aluminum or steel drawer system with 500-lb capacity per drawer, full lifetime warranty on drawer slides and handle.
- Adjustable shelving made of spangled galvanized steel with 250-lb capacity per shelf.
- Easily add a wide range of mechanic service truck accessories.
Lighter Weight. Higher Payload.
All TMAX Mechanic Trucks are designed to be as lightweight as possible while still delivering
the strength you need. The streamlined engineering helps you increase payload and reduce fuel costs. Both steel and aluminum versions are available, with aluminum ideal if maximizing payload is important or your mechanic truck will be used in a corrosive environment.
Optimize your Service vehicle
Because different people use service vehicles in different ways, Stellar makes it easy to outfit yours with a wide range of accessories.
Stellar Introduces Innovative LM220M Poly Lube Skid for Enhanced Contamination Control and Efficiency
Stellar unleashes innovation in lubrication. Introducing the Stellar® 220 Poly Lube Skid, offering enhanced contamination control, reduced leak points and effortless ability to be lifted by a crane.
Introducing Stellar's new bale-style pull-handle toolbox system. This game-changing innovation is designed for ultimate convenience and versatility and features a unique dual-action handle for effortless gripping from above or below.
Stellar is set to shine at Utility Expo 2023 in Louisville, Kentucky, from Sept. 26 to 28, unveiling the future of the utility industry through cutting-edge equipment and innovation.
Ready to Get the Job Done?
Reach out to us today. With Stellar, you don’t just get tough, reliable products and equipment. You get real solutions to real problems — designed with you in mind.