6521 Hydraulic Service Crane
6,000-lb Capacity with 21′ of Reach
Give productivity a lift with the Stellar® 6521 Hydraulic Truck Crane. The rugged construction and high strength help construction companies, rental companies, agriculture operations, mining companies, public utilities and more get the job done day after day.Print
- Selection. Available in electric and hydraulic models.
- Proportional Radio Remote. Can be operated with the handheld CDT™ Radio Remote Control System, which includes a capacity alert communication system and a safe mode function. The crane control system gives operators precision control while allowing them to stand in the best possible position to achieve their job efficiently.
- Planetary Winch. Featuring a hydraulic or mechanical brake system, it lifts the maximum crane load and offers the smoothest and fastest speeds in the market today for maximum productivity.
- Superior Boom Articulation. Stellar Hydraulic Cranes make loading easier with industry-leading -10 degrees to +80 degrees articulation.
- Full Hydraulic Extension. No manual extension is required for hydraulic models. A configuration with one hydraulic and one manual boom is standard, and an optional boom configuration of two hydraulic boom extensions is available.
- Internal Extension Cylinder. Delivers the same extension boom performance as our larger cranes.
- Quick-Release Snatch Block Stow. Easily stow your snatch block on the underside of the boom after use. The unique design gently releases the snatch block for use when the boom is raised at close to 60 degrees to ensure a safe and orderly deployment.
- Strong Rotation System. The cast iron base and internal mechanical stop provide the most durable rotation system found in the industry.
- Counterbalance Valves. Included on each cylinder to prevent unintended cylinder movement should a hose break.
- Greaseable Pivot Bushings. Each pivot pin location includes bushings and grease zerks to simplify maintenance and help ensure years of use.
- Innovative Boom Design. Stellar’s boom design delivers a stronger and better-aligning boom than the square booms of other brands.
- Bar-Style Anti-Two Block. The low-profile, bar-style anti-two block system allows for easy access to the tightest lifting locations.
- Certified. Meets ANSI B30.5 and OSHA 1910.180 specifications.
|Crane Rating:||35,000 ft-lb (5.3 tm)*|
|Standard Boom Length:||11' (3.35 m) from CL of crane|
• 1st Stage:
• 2nd Stage:
Hydraulic 60" (152.4 cm)
Manual 60" (optional)
|Maximum Horizontal Reach:||21' (6.4 m) from CL of crane|
|Maximum Vertical Lift:||22' 11" (6.99 m) from crane base|
|Lifting Capacity:||6,000 lbs @ 5' 10" (2,722 kg @ 1.78 m)**|
|1,705 lbs @ 21' (770 kg @ 6.4 m)**|
|Boom Elevation:||-10° to +80°|
|Stowed Height (crane only):||33" (83.8 cm)|
|Mounting Space Required:||20" x 21" (50.8 x 53.3 cm)|
|Approximate Crane Weight:||2H: 1,390 lbs (631 kg)
1H1M: 1,275 lbs (578 kg)
1H1M: 1,365 lbs (630 kg)
• Rope Diameter:
• Line pull speed:
• Max. single part line:
• Max. double part line:
5/16" (0.794 cm)
70 ft/min (21.34 m/min)
3,000 lbs (1,363 kg)
6,000 lbs (2,727 kg)
|Rotation:||400° power (worm gear)|
|Power Supply Required:||PTO & Pump 8 gpm @ 3,000 psi|
|(30.31 lpm @ 207 bars)|
|Min. Rec. Chassis (GVRW)***:||16,000|
Optimize your Service vehicle
Because different people use service vehicles in different ways, Stellar makes it easy to outfit yours with a wide range of accessories.
Stellar is set to shine at Utility Expo 2023 in Louisville, Kentucky, from Sept. 26 to 28, unveiling the future of the utility industry through cutting-edge equipment and innovation.
Stellar has long been a leader in increasing service crane productivity with industry-first crane remote controls. Stellar remotes let operators control, power and monitor their cranes from a safer distance with improved visibility.
Catch us at Husker Harvest Days in Grand Island, NE, Sep 12 – 14, 2023. Join us at booth 816 to explore how Stellar transforms farming productivity.
Ready to Get the Job Done?
Reach out to us today. With Stellar, you don’t just get tough, reliable products and equipment. You get real solutions to real problems — designed with you in mind.