3315 Hydraulic Service Crane
3,200-lb Capacity with 15′ of Reach
The Stellar® 3315 Hydraulic Truck Crane was designed to meet the needs of public utilities, municipalities, water works, construction companies and any other applications requiring an hydraulic crane in medium lifting range.Print
- Selection. Available in electric and hydraulic models.
- Proportional Radio Remote. Can be operated with the handheld CDT™ Radio Remote Control System, which includes a capacity alert communication system and a safe mode function. The crane control system gives operators precision control while allowing them to stand in the best possible position to achieve their job efficiently.
- Planetary Winch. Featuring a hydraulic or mechanical brake system, it lifts the maximum crane load and offers the smoothest and fastest speeds in the market today for maximum productivity.
- Superior Boom Articulation. Stellar Hydraulic Cranes make loading easier with industry-leading -10 degrees to +80 degrees articulation.
- Full Hydraulic Extension. No manual extension is required for hydraulic models. A configuration with one hydraulic and one manual boom is standard, and an optional boom configuration of two hydraulic boom extensions is available.
- Internal Extension Cylinder. Delivers the same extension boom performance as our larger cranes.
- Quick-Release Snatch Block Stow. Easily stow your snatch block on the underside of the boom after use. The unique design gently releases the snatch block for use when the boom is raised at close to 60 degrees to ensure a safe and orderly deployment.
- Strong Rotation System. The cast iron base and internal mechanical stop provide the most durable rotation system found in the industry.
- Counterbalance Valves. Included on each cylinder to prevent unintended cylinder movement should a hose break.
- Greaseable Pivot Bushings. Each pivot pin location includes bushings and grease zerks to simplify maintenance and help ensure years of use.
- Innovative Boom Design. Stellar’s boom design delivers a stronger and better-aligning boom than the square booms of other brands.
- Bar-Style Anti-Two Block. The low-profile, bar-style anti-two block system allows for easy access to the tightest lifting locations.
- Certified. Meets ANSI B30.5 and OSHA 1910.180 specifications.
|Crane Rating:||11,500 ft-lb (1.59 tm)|
|Standard Boom Length:||7' (2.13 m) from CL of crane|
• 1st Stage:
• 2nd Stage:
Hydraulic 48" (121.9 cm)
Manual 48" (121.9 cm) – optional hydraulic
|Maximum Horizontal Reach:||15' (4.57 m) from CL of crane|
|Maximum Vertical Lift:||17' 8" (5.4 m) from crane base|
|Lifting Capacity:||3,200 lbs @ 3' 7" (1,451 kg @ 1.1 m)
|765 lbs @ 15' (345 kg @ 4.6 m)|
|Boom Elevation:||-10° to +80°|
|Towed Height (crane only):||31.2" (79.2 cm)|
|Mounting Space Required:||18" x 15" (45.7 x 38.1 cm)|
|Approximate Crane Weight:||2H: 850 lbs (386 kg)
1H1M: 770 lbs (349 kg)
• Rope Diameter:
• Line pull speed:
• Max. single part line:
• Max. double part line:
1/4" (0.63 cm)
7 x 19 GAC x 65' (19.81 m)
30 ft/min (9.1 m/min)
1,600 lbs (725 kg)
3,200 lbs (1,450 kg)
|Rotation:||370° power (worm gear)|
|Power Supply Required:||12V power unit: 2 gpm @ 2,600 psi (7.6 lpm @ 179 bars)
|PTO & pump: 3 gpm @ 2,600 psi (11.4 lpm @ 179 bars)|
|Min. Rec. Chassis (GVRW)*:||10,500|
|Controls:||CDT proportional remote or On/Off remote|
Optimize your Service vehicle
Because different people use service vehicles in different ways, Stellar makes it easy to outfit yours with a wide range of accessories.
Stellar is set to shine at Utility Expo 2023 in Louisville, Kentucky, from Sept. 26 to 28, unveiling the future of the utility industry through cutting-edge equipment and innovation.
Stellar has long been a leader in increasing service crane productivity with industry-first crane remote controls. Stellar remotes let operators control, power and monitor their cranes from a safer distance with improved visibility.
Catch us at Husker Harvest Days in Grand Island, NE, Sep 12 – 14, 2023. Join us at booth 816 to explore how Stellar transforms farming productivity.
Ready to Get the Job Done?
Reach out to us today. With Stellar, you don’t just get tough, reliable products and equipment. You get real solutions to real problems — designed with you in mind.