9621 Hydraulic Service Crane
9,000-lb Capacity with 21′ of Reach
Big jobs call for big power, and you’ll find plenty with Stellar’s 9621 Telescopic Crane. Featuring rugged construction for smooth, reliable performance day in and day out, the 9621 works with the CDTpro™ Control System for remote control away from the load.Print
- Planetary Winch. Featuring a hydraulic or mechanical brake system, it lifts the maximum crane load and offers the smoothest and fastest speeds in the market today for maximum productivity.
- Flip Sheave with Bar-Style Anti-Two Block. Stellar’s patented flip sheave allows for a shorter horse head profile, allowing for boom placement in tight quarters, such as an equipment cab.
- Superior Boom Articulation. Stellar Hydraulic Cranes make loading easier with industry-leading -10 degrees to +80 degrees articulation.
- Full Hydraulic Extension. No manual extension is required. You get full hydraulic reach of 21′.
- CDTpro Control System. The most advanced crane remote ever. Save time by knowing your crane can lift the load before you set up. The innovative, industry-only Range Finder™ technology provides real-time max lifting capacity from any point around the crane.
- Crane Boost System: This industry-first, proprietary technology from Stellar allows operators who reach maximum capacity to productively operate through that situation by effectively increasing crane capacity to nearly 118% of its normal operating mode for a short period of time.
- Quick-Release Snatch Block Stow. Easily stow your snatch block on the underside of the boom after use. The unique design gently releases the snatch block for use when the boom is raised at close to 60 degrees to ensure a safe and orderly deployment.
- On-Demand Speed Control. This Stellar exclusive ramps engine rpm up only when the crane is being used, returning it to idle after five seconds to lower fuel consumption and reduce noise pollution in the work area.
- 400-Degree Rotation System. The cast iron base and internal mechanical stop provide the most durable rotation system found in the industry.
- Counterbalance Valves. Included on each cylinder to prevent unintended cylinder movement should a hose break.
- Octagonal Boom. This next-generation telescopic service crane boom design optimizes all the features of a hexagonal boom while reducing weight.
- Greaseable Pivot Bushings. Each pivot pin location includes bushings and grease zerks to simplify maintenance and help ensure years of use.
- Certified. Meets ANSI B30.5 and OSHA 1910.180 specifications.
|Crane Rating*:||70,800 ft-lb (9.79 tm)|
|Boom Length:||11' (3.35 m) from CL of crane|
• 1st Stage:
• 2nd Stage:
Hydraulic 100" (254 cm)
Hydraulic 100" (254 cm)
|Maximum Horizontal Reach:||21' (6.40 m) from CL of crane|
|Maximum Vertical Lift:||23' (7.01 m) from crane base|
|Lifting Capacity**:||9,000 lbs @ 7' 10" (4,080 kg @ 2.39 m)
|3,455 lbs @ 20' 6" (1,567 kg @ 6.25 m)|
|Boom Elevation:||-10° to +80°|
|Stowed Height (crane only):||37.75" (95.5 cm)|
|Mounting Space Required:||20" x 21" (50.8 x 53.3 cm)|
|Approximate Crane Weight:||2,025 lbs (918 kg)|
• Rope Diameter:
• Line pull speed:
• Max. single part line:
• Max. double part line:
7/16" (1.11 cm)
60 ft/min (18.29 m/min)
4,500 lbs (2,040 kg)
9,000 lbs (4,080 kg)
|Rotation:||400° power (worm gear)|
|Power Supply Required:||PTO & Pump
8 gpm @ 2,500 psi (30.3 lpm @ 172 bar)
|Min. Rec. Chassis (GVRW)***:||25,999|
Optimize your Service vehicle
Because different people use service vehicles in different ways, Stellar makes it easy to outfit yours with a wide range of accessories.
Stellar® TMAX™ 1-13 Mechanic Truck Recognized for Excellence as a Construction Equipment Top 100 New Product of 2023
Stellar is proud to announce that the TMAX™ 1-13 Mechanic Truck has been recognized as a Construction Equipment Top 100 New Product of 2023, underscoring the innovative excellence of the TMAX 1-13.
Stellar® TMAX™ 1-13 Aluminum Mechanic Truck Earns Prestigious 2023 Editor’s Choice Award from Rental Magazine
Stellar is pleased to announce that the TMAX™ 1-13 Mechanic Truck has received a 2023 Rental Magazine Editor's Choice Award, recognizing innovative products enhancing rental industry efficiency in the past year.
Stellar is set to shine at Utility Expo 2023 in Louisville, Kentucky, from Sept. 26 to 28, unveiling the future of the utility industry through cutting-edge equipment and innovation.
Ready to Get the Job Done?
Reach out to us today. With Stellar, you don’t just get tough, reliable products and equipment. You get real solutions to real problems — designed with you in mind.