902 Tire Service Truck
The Stellar® 902 Tire Service Truck is the ideal service vehicle for metro, road and light fleet tire service.
The tire service body has been designed with the value-conscious buyer in mind and offers a high-quality, full-featured service body with the ability to mount on a less expensive, single rear-wheel chassis. Until the 902 body was created, you would have to buy a dual rear-wheel chassis to mount your tire service body. Most of these chassis were also diesel, which increased their cost dramatically.
Stellar cut no corners in making the 902 body, and we offer either a hydraulic or gas-drive compressor mounted in the load bed protected by a heavy-duty gate. We also feature not one but two hose reels in the rear compartment with a filter and regulator. Each body comes equipped with a 1,300-lb liftgate and an array of work lights to brighten even the darkest work zone.Print
Service Body Features:
- 9′ long all aluminum body
- Optional jack box mounted to the rear of the compressor
- 26″ W x 64″ H front curbside compartment
- 29″ W x 64″ H rear compartment
- 3/8″ x 50′ and 1/2″ x 50′ hose reels
- 1,300-lb 54″-wide electric-hydraulic liftgate
- Extruded aluminum plank floor
- Gas- or hydraulic-drive compressor
- Options include pull-out drawer cabinets, 15-pin socket rack and additional floodlights
- The 64″ H x 79″ W x 109″ L body can carry up to 10 truck tires.
- The 902 substructure is based around the industry-proven extruded aluminum plank floor. This design focuses on providing a stronger, more durable surface that outlasts flat-sheet decking commonly found on most competitive tire service bodies.
- The available hydraulic or gas engine-driven air compressor is located in the front center of the truck bed. A heavy-duty bulkhead that protects the compressor from the elements and loads in the truck protect this location. With a removable back gate, it is easier to maintain and service, and provides a balanced truck.
- The 902 body comes in two versions:
- With or without a jack box mounted just to the rear of the compressor with a side access door on the curbside of the truck.
- The other version does not offer a separate jack box.
- The 902 body is equipped with a 1,300-lb electric-hydraulic liftgate with a galvanized grip-strut platform and folding rail tire stop.
Hart Brothers Count on Stellar® OTR Tire Service Trucks See a video and read more on why Hart Brothers Tire Company depends on Stellar Tire Service Trucks to ensure uptime for customers.
Counting Down Our 10 Most Popular Articles and Videos in 2023 See what was selected as our top 10 articles and videos based on reader responses, website traffic and interest from our newsletter subscribers.
Stellar joined forces with Titan International and Tire Industry Association for cutting-edge, hands-on tire service training, elevating industry safety and expertise.