We strive to promote positive change in the communities where Stellar employees live and work by focusing charitable dollars on:
Stellar will not provide gifts or other charitable support to the following:
- Directly to individuals or families
- Political organizations or campaigns
- Religious organizations or other organizations performing ministry. However, at the committee’s discretion, donations may be made to these organizations for a secular purpose (ie: A church that operates a food bank for the entire community of people regardless of church membership or affiliation could be eligible.)
- Organizations that discriminate against any class of persons or group
- Any organization the committee determines is not aligned with the charitable mission of Stellar Industries, Inc.
- Any cause the committee deems, in their sole discretion, to be illegal, controversial, or otherwise incompatible with the charitable mission of Stellar Industries, Inc.
Stellar will accept applications on a monthly basis. Applicants must complete and submit the online application form: