NXT Series Hooklift Trucks
Experience the next evolution of telescopic hooklifts with Stellar’s NXT™ Series. These strong yet lightweight hooklift systems expertly load, unload and dump various truck bodies with ease and efficiency.
Do More with Stellar® NXT Series Hooklifts
Reach the next level of productivity with innovative Stellar NXT Series Hooklifts. The unique bolt-on body lock system provides universal adjustment for either inside or outside locks, so all it takes is one truck and one operator to handle a wide range of capacities and body sizes. With the robust NXT Hooklift service body and remarkable lift capacity, you’ll have maximum flexibility — using dumpsters, flatbeds, storage containers and more — to take on multiple jobs and added jobs per day.
- Z-rail design with pre-drilled base allows for efficient installation on the chassis and for body saddles to be installed where needed.
- Integrated body lock mounting holes on dump section eliminate need to cut off and weld on locks.
- Telescopic jib with multiplate design provides a lightweight yet sound structure for handling various body lengths.
- Universal latching system: Industry-leading, bolt-on adjustable body locks provide specific adjustment of either inside or outside locks.
- Manual adjustable hook height lets you set hook height to match lift bar height of a fleet of containers.
- Compact secondary design: Lost load height of 7.5″ when combined with dump section creates a double pivot, allowing a lower below-grade hook bar approach.
- Integrated replaceable wear pads for easier serviceability.
- Lift cylinders with integrated soft-stop feature brings the body to rest gently on the body saddles; speed enhancement system for cylinder extension cuts cycle time by up to 30%.
- Electronic controls with programmable logic provide precision hook deployment; radio remote control transmitter delivers easy, handheld control.
- Universal mounting bracket lets you place 8-gallon hydraulic reservoir where you want it: top mount at the bulkhead or along the chassis frame, or on either side of the unit.
The Stellar NXT Hooklift service body boasts a multitude of valuable benefits:
- The universal body latching system is completely flexible with inside and outside locks that can be moved by unbolting, repositioning and bolting back down. This allows the user to position the body locks in specific locations to accommodate body locks that may not be in the correct spot. The versatility of this system eliminates the need to cut locks off, reweld or repaint.
- The telescopic jib utilizes a multiplate design that’s lightweight yet structurally sound for handling a wide range of body lengths.
- The manual adjustable hook height makes it easy to set the hook height to match the lift bar height of a fleet of containers.
- The Z-rail design helps to ensure high strength without added weight. The base is pre-drilled to allow for efficient installation on the truck chassis and to allow body saddles to be installed where needed. Integrated body lock mounting holes on the dump section eliminate the need to cut off or weld on locks.
- For added convenience and efficiency, the integrated soft-stop feature brings the body to rest gently on the body saddles, and the speed enhancement system for cylinder extension cuts cycle time up to 30%.
- The NXT Series Hooklift service body is equipped with electronic controls for more efficient operation of the hooklift. The system offers two-speed operation to allow for slowing the unit down for precise control in various situations.
- Programmable logic provides precision hook deployment, and the radio remote control transmitter delivers easy, handheld operation control in either the chassis cab or standing outside of the cab.
- The universal mounting bracket lets you place the hydraulic reservoir where you want it: top mount at the bulkhead or along the chassis frame, or on the street side or curbside of the unit. This removes any workaround needs if there are chassis items that could interfere with the reservoir mounting.
- Integrated replaceable wear pads make service a breeze.
With a full fleet of hooklifts and as one of the leading suppliers of hooklift truck bodies, Stellar offers the largest line of hydraulic hooklift systems in North America.
CHECK OUT STELLAR NXT SERVICE BODIES FOR DETAILED INFORMATION
Meet a vast range of applications with NXT Series Hooklifts.
Ready to Get the Job Done?
Reach out to us today. With Stellar, you don’t just get tough, reliable products and equipment. You get real solutions to real problems — designed with you in mind.