Telescoping Gas & Stick Pipe Trailer
With rear telescoping and front-and-rear telescoping options available, Stellar® IGT Telescoping Gas & Stick Pipe Trailers are packed with features to help you get more productivity out of every day.Print
- 96″ overall width
- All-wheel electric brakes
- Breakaway with gel cell battery with charge unit
- DOT-approved LED lighting
- 7-way RV-style flat blade wire plug connector
- 3″ eye 4-bolt adjustable coupler (4 positions on 1/2″ plate)
- Two 3/8″ x 36″ safety chains
- Drop-leg jack 12,000-lb side wind
- 10 GA-formed fenders
- 6″ channel crossmembers
- Open floor pan
- 30″ high, full-width removable bulkhead
- Four 96″ pipe bolsters with 24″ drop-in end posts
- Four fixed ratchets with 4″ x 27′ nylon straps
- Breaker bar with holder
- Two 5″ x 8″ rubber wheel chocks with holders
- Two-part polyurethane primer and paint
- Steel is prepped, primed, painted and baked
IGT 100 Specific Standards:
- 10″ channel mainframe
- Rear telescoping
- 30′ 6″ bulkhead-to-bumper retracted length
- 38′ 6″ bulkhead-to-bumper extended length
- Two 7,000-lb slipper spring axles 8-bolt with ST235/80R16 load range E tires on silver modular wheels
IGT 200 Specific Standards:
- 10″ channel double boxed mainframe with 6″ channel tongue
- Front and rear telescoping
- 27′ 6″ bulkhead-to-bumper retracted length
- 40′ 6″ bulkhead-to-bumper extended length
- Two 10,000-lb slipper spring single wheel axles 8-bolt with 215/75R17.5 load range H tires on solid steel wheels
Get an early look at the new bale-style pull handles for toolbox systems, new poly lube skid and new cordless drill pump for utility & telecom trailers.
Stellar Launches Industry-First Cordless Drill Pump for Popular Self-Loading Single-Reel Cable Trailers
Stellar introduces a cordless drill pump option to save self-loading cable reel trailer customers time over traditional hand pumping.
Stellar is set to shine at Utility Expo 2023 in Louisville, Kentucky, from Sept. 26 to 28, unveiling the future of the utility industry through cutting-edge equipment and innovation.
Ready to Get the Job Done?
Reach out to us today. With Stellar, you don’t just get tough, reliable products and equipment. You get real solutions to real problems — designed with you in mind.