RR-135 Single-Reel Cable Trailer
Transport reels with the 3,500-lb-capacity Stellar® RR-135 Single-Reel Cable Trailer. It comes equipped with two hydraulic pumps for uneven terrain reel adjustment, and it features a low center of gravity for better handling out on the road. The rugged and reliable RR-135 may be operated by one person. Custom colors and optional cordless drill pump available.Print
- Two manual hydraulic pumps
- Bolted on drop-leg jack
- 12V electric brakes
- Breakaway kit
- LED lights
- Painted with an attractive high-gloss, powder-coat paint designed for durability
- Color choices include yellow, black, white or orange
- Other color options are available — call for pricing
- 7-pole RV or 6-pole round electrical connector
- Safety chains
- Two pumps for uneven terrain reel adjustment
- Low center of gravity
- One-person operation
- Various spool sizes
- Choice of hitches and electrical connectors
- Ability to carry two small reels for versatility at no extra cost
- Cordless Drill Pump: Eliminates hand pumping and significantly reduces reel-loading time — able to raise a 2,000-lb reel from the ground to a loaded position in under 25 seconds.
|Reel Capacity:||3,500 lbs|
|Tires:||235-85R-16 (E-10 PLY)|
Stellar Launches Industry-First Cordless Drill Pump for Popular Self-Loading Single-Reel Cable Trailers
Stellar introduces a cordless drill pump option to save self-loading cable reel trailer customers time over traditional hand pumping.
Stellar is set to shine at Utility Expo 2023 in Louisville, Kentucky, from Sept. 26 to 28, unveiling the future of the utility industry through cutting-edge equipment and innovation.
Stellar® Self-Loading Single-Reel Cable Trailers Named an Equipment Today 2023 Contractors’ Top 50 New Product Award Recipient
Stellar Self-Loading Single-Reel Cable Trailers were recently named an Equipment Today 2023 Contractors’ Top 50 New Product Award recipient. This honor represents the best and brightest new product introductions and enhancements from the past year.
Ready to Get the Job Done?
Reach out to us today. With Stellar, you don’t just get tough, reliable products and equipment. You get real solutions to real problems — designed with you in mind.