RR-185 Single-Reel Cable Trailer
Take on your next utility or telecom project with an 8,500-lb-capacity Stellar® RR-185 Single-Reel Cable Trailer. It’s rugged, dependable and boasts features designed to make your job easier, including 12V electric brakes and two manual hydraulic pumps for stability all around. Load reels even faster with an optional cordless drill pump.Print
- Two manual hydraulic pumps
- Bolted-on drop-leg jack
- 12V electric brakes
- Breakaway kit
- LED lights
- Painted with an attractive, high-gloss powder coat paint designed for durability
- Color choices include yellow, black, white and orange
- Other color options are available — call for pricing
- 7-pole RV plug or 6-pole round electrical connector and safety chains
- Two pumps for uneven terrain reel adjustment
- Low center of gravity
- One-person operation
- Various spool sizes
- Choice of hitches and electrical connectors
- Cordless Drill Pump: Eliminates hand pumping and significantly reduces reel-loading time — able to raise a 2,000-lb reel from the ground to a loaded position in under 25 seconds.
|Reel Capacity:||8,500 lbs|
|Tires:||235-75R-17.5 (G-16 PLY)|
Stellar Launches Industry-First Cordless Drill Pump for Popular Self-Loading Single-Reel Cable Trailers
Stellar introduces a cordless drill pump option to save self-loading cable reel trailer customers time over traditional hand pumping.
Stellar is set to shine at Utility Expo 2023 in Louisville, Kentucky, from Sept. 26 to 28, unveiling the future of the utility industry through cutting-edge equipment and innovation.
Stellar® Self-Loading Single-Reel Cable Trailers Named an Equipment Today 2023 Contractors’ Top 50 New Product Award Recipient
Stellar Self-Loading Single-Reel Cable Trailers were recently named an Equipment Today 2023 Contractors’ Top 50 New Product Award recipient. This honor represents the best and brightest new product introductions and enhancements from the past year.
Ready to Get the Job Done?
Reach out to us today. With Stellar, you don’t just get tough, reliable products and equipment. You get real solutions to real problems — designed with you in mind.