Are you looking to take your career to the next level? Joining the Stellar team means you can take ownership of your future. We are a people-focused company that values our employees and offers all the benefits of being a market leader. As an employee owner on our team, you will have opportunities for personal and professional growth, as well as the chance to contribute to our ongoing success & rapid growth.
Stellar was founded in 1990 in Garner, Iowa, and has since expanded operations to multiple U.S. locations. Stellar is a 100% employee-owned and operated manufacturer of high-quality work trucks and trailers, as well as service truck and van accessories. Through an innovative, growing product line and an expanding distribution network, Stellar has gained an international presence and become the No. 1 productivity choice in many markets.
Our commitment to building the best equipment requires the best people. If you are passionate about creating quality products in a positive, friendly teamwork atmosphere, we want to hear from you! Apply today and take the first step towards an exciting and rewarding career with Stellar Industries.
Are you someone who loves to hit the road and explore new places? Do you have a knack for organization and keeping things in order? Look no further! Join the Stellar team as a Driver and embark on an exciting journey with us! At Stellar, we not only offer you the opportunity to drive to and from our locations, but also to various dealerships to pick up and deliver merchandise. We value your contribution in ensuring timely deliveries and maintaining an organized pallet yard.
- May occasionally pick up and deliver trucks to dealerships in Minneapolis.
- Pick up and deliver trucks to and from Garner, IA – Mason City, IA.
- Organize Product Yard.
- Snow removal – parking lot.
- Willingness to take direction from area supervision to complete orders in a timely manner.
- Have the ability and desire to become efficient with forklift equipment, learn all aspects of job as required.
- Continually demonstrate a productive and non-disruptive work ethic.
- Works in such a way as to create no or limited scrap or rework, works to continually improve quality level.
- Be able to operate all proper tooling and other equipment as specified to fulfill basic job requirements.
- Maintain company equipment/work areas in a clean and orderly manner.
- Follows all company safety rules as laid out in the company safety manual and all other company policies.
- Continually strive to improve in all aspects of job requirements.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Must have a minimum of a class A CDL.
- Must have a good driving record.
- Prior forklift experience and/or certification.
- Must have experience in successfully maneuvering a 25’ gooseneck trailer.
- Basic Computer Skills.
- Exceptional Attendance.
- Be able to climb ladders, sitting/standing as needed to do job tasks. Be able to lift a maximum of 50 lbs. at times as required by job.
- Must be authorized to work in the US .
- Position will require operating company provided pickup truck during majority of shift, not including break times.
- Candidate must be able to sit up to 2 hours at a time.
- Candidate will be in the outdoor elements moving products.
- Candidate must be able to lift 50lbs and/or push up to 50lbs.
- Candidate must be able to reach/grab parts up to 10lbs.
- Good hand dexterity and balance is required to operate all equipment necessary.
- Daily use of 5 senses to maintain safety for the team and self.
Posted on: 2024-01-19 08:46 PM