Your Sneak Peek at the Stellar NTEA® Work Truck Show Experience
NTEA® Work Truck Week® is all the way back! After going virtual in 2021 due to the COVID-19 pandemic, North America’s largest work truck event returns to the Indiana Convention Center March 8–11 in Indianapolis, Indiana.
We can’t wait to gather and collaborate with the industry again — and we have some exciting new products, technologies and updates to share with work truck distributors and end users.
Stellar® will welcome our distributor partners to NTEA Work Truck Week 2022 with our 17th annual distributor meeting on Tuesday, March 8. When the exhibit hall opens March 9–11, you’ll find us in booth 3267.
Here’s a sneak peek at what you’ll see and get from us at the event:
An Exclusive Lookahead for Distributor Partners
With help from partners in our growing distributor network, we’re working to set new standards for quality, innovation and customer service. The agenda for the March 8 distributor summit will include:
- Updates from President Dave Zrostlik on Stellar’s evolution.
- Highlights of our plan to team up for market success in 2022 and beyond.
- The introduction of new sales team members dedicated to partner success.
- Features and benefits of innovative products launching at the Work Truck Show.
- A Q&A session to collect feedback and input that will drive future product development and service improvements.
If you’re a current Stellar distributor and need more information or details on how to RSVP for the meeting, reach out to your regional sales manager. Interested in becoming a Stellar distributor? Contact us to learn more.
New Hooklift, Service Van Upfit and Toolbox Innovations
In booth 3267, you’ll get an up-close look at all-new Stellar work trucks, technologies and accessories designed to make jobs more efficient across a variety of industries.
Visit the exhibit to learn about product introductions, including:
- The NXT™ Series Hooklift, the newest line of Stellar hooklift with best-in-class features that deliver time savings for waste, recycling, scrap removal, landscaping and rental applications.
- Service Van Upfit Equipment to help service pros maximize productivity with parts, tools and lubrication close by. Options include a heavy-duty toolbox that optimizes storage, a butcher block work surface and lube skids configurable to your needs.
- A Rolling Toolbox System built for decades of duty in the shop. The rolling toolbox features solid-steel cabinet construction, aluminum 500-pound capacity drawers for improved payload, and a butcher block work surface.
More Work Truck Show Debuts to Drive Productivity
The event also marks the first Work Truck Show appearance for several Stellar products that launched in 2021, including:
- The CDTpro™ control system with industry-only Range Finder™ technology. The system enables operators to avoid unnecessary service truck crane resetups and calculate real-time max lifting capacity from any distance within the crane’s reach.
- 76 and 86 Series Heavy-Duty Service Cranes featuring innovative design and quality construction for ultimate productivity. The cranes’ boom design reduces weight while maintaining strength, and includes a compact boom tip for easier work in smaller spaces. Our 76 Series offers up to 7,500 pounds of lifting capacity and up to 30 feet of reach, while the 86 Series provides up to 8,600 pounds of capacity and up to 30 feet of reach. Both series come with the CDTpro control system with Range Finder.
- The TMAX™ 16K Aluminum Mechanic Truck. Proven aluminum construction delivers superior corrosion resistance and reduced weight that increases payload. Designed for use with service truck cranes 4,000 pounds or smaller, the TMAX 16K is ideal for rental companies and municipalities, among other industries.
Stop by our booth to talk with Stellar’s management, sales and engineering teams about how our latest products and others on display can help meet your unique market and application needs.
Meet Nathan Clark of Discovery Channel’s Gold Rush
If you want insight on the productivity and reliability benefits of Stellar equipment from a mechanic who knows them well, visit booth 3267 between 10 a.m. and noon on Wednesday, March 9.
Nathan Clark, star of the Discovery Channel’s Gold Rush: Dave Turin’s Lost Mine, and a longtime operator of Stellar equipment, will appear at the booth to chat with and take photos with booth visitors. Clark recently acquired a TMAX Aluminum mechanic truck for Season 3 of his show.
Show News and Updates Across Social Media
Our team is looking forward to meeting with current partners while starting relationships with new ones in Indianapolis.
Contact us with any questions ahead of the Work Truck Show. And whether or not you’ll be in Indianapolis, follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter for updates before, during and after the event.
Don’t forget to use the Work Truck Week hashtags #worktrucks22, #worktruckweek and #wtw22 when you post on social!