B38 Combine Head Trailer
38′ Single or Double Axle
Get your combine head to the field faster with the smooth-running Stellar® B38 Bumper Pull Combine Header Transport Trailer. The coil spring-and-shock front suspension, torsion rear axles and ratcheting tiedowns reduce vibrations and provide secure combine head transport at up to highway speeds. A DOT compliance package is available. Choose from single- or double-axle models.
- Heavy-wall 4″ x 10″ side frame rails
- Coil spring-and-shock suspension
- 7,000-lb torsion flex suspension idler axle with speed lube hubs
- 10-ply 16″ trailer tires
- 4 wrench-free adjustable saddles
- Additional axle mounting tabs
- LED tail lights with 7-pole plug
- 2 ratcheting tiedowns and straps
- Interchangeable tongue end with clevis
- Extendable tongue with quick latch and safety chains
- DOT reflective tape
- Sickle and front storage compartments
- Poly front fenders
- Powder-coat finish in black or green
- Single rear axle with or without electric brakes
- Rear tandem suspension with brakes on one axle
- Rear tandem suspension with brakes on both axles
- Rear tandem suspension without brakes
- 2-5/16″ ball coupler
- Pintle hitch
- Spare tire and carrier
- DOT compliance package
- Draper head saddles
- Poly rear fenders
Catch us at Husker Harvest Days in Grand Island, NE, Sep 12 – 14, 2023. Join us at booth 816 to explore how Stellar transforms farming productivity.
Stellar is excited to join the Farm Progress Show in Decatur, IL, Aug. 29 – 31, 2023. Visit booth 111 for insights on how Stellar enhances farming productivity.
Three years ago, we sat down for a Q&A with Stellar President David Zrostlik, affectionately known as ‘Z’ both inside and outside the company. Since then, the industry has dealt with the pandemic, supply chain issues and higher material costs, yet Stellar has continued to launch new innovations and initiatives.
Ready to Get the Job Done?
Reach out to us today. With Stellar, you don’t just get tough, reliable products and equipment. You get real solutions to real problems — designed with you in mind.