SI-30/40 Cable Hoist Truck
30,000- or 40,000-lb Capacity
Get job after job after job done with the Stellar® SI-30/40 Cable Hoist Truck. It has the power and smooth performance to maximize productivity on a daily basis. Choose from the SI-30 for a 30,000-lb hoist rated capacity for a single rear axle chassis or the SI-40 for a 40,000-lb hoist rated capacity for a tandem rear axle chassis.
- Reeving Cylinder Enclosure to reduce exposure from damaging debris.
- Dump Cylinder Mounting above and outside of the frame rails for easier access and stability during dumping.
- Durable Construction includes zinc-plated steel pins in the rear hinge, sheaves and cylinders, plus 1/2″ high-strength wear plates at the end of the main frame tubes.
- Cable Routed in the single direction of rotation.
- Flexibility to mount to a single axle chassis with the capability of being built with drop axle.
- Improved Maneuverability when installed on single rear axle chassis.
- Container Lock is automatic spring loaded.
- Gear-Type Hydraulic Pump for 25 gpm and low pressure.
- Counterbalance Valves prevent cylinder movement in case of pressure loss.
- Protective Coating featuring two-part polyurethane automotive finish paint for added protection against scratches and debris.
- Easy Maintenance thanks to greaseable bushings with zerks at all pivot points.
- 36 months structural
- 12 months parts and labor
|Hoist Rated Capacity:||30,000 lbs for single rear axle chassis|
|40,000 lbs for tandem rear axle chassis|
|Main Frame:||8" x 4" x 3/8" A500 C tubing|
|Subframe:||4" x 2" x 1/4" A500 C tubing|
|Front Stop:||1-1/2" plate|
|Container Lock:||Automatic spring-loaded|
|Lift Cylinder Shaft:||2-1/2" solid steel|
|Rear Hinge Shaft:||2" solid steel|
|Cable:||7/8" (6 x 37 EXIWRC)|
|Cable Sheaves:||10" O.D. bronze-brushed sheave|
|Cable Anchor:||4 cable clamps|
|Cable End:||Steel casting|
|Lift Cylinders:||5" x 72" D.A.|
|Reeving Cylinder:||5" x 80" D.A.|
|Operating Pressure:||30,000 lbs capacity:
- 2,000 psi (main cylinders)
- 2,500 psi (reeving cylinders)
40,000 lbs capacity:
- 2,500 psi (main cylinders)
- 3,000 psi (reeving cylinders)
|Hydraulic Valve:||2-spool 25 gpm|
|Hydraulic Reservoir:||25-gal 10-micron filter & screen filter|
|Outside Rollers:||4" O.D. with bronze bearing|
|I.C.C. Bumper:||Folding, mounting lugs factory-installed|
|Rear Bumper:||Pre-drilled bolt mount — sealed beam backup, clearance and tail lights|
|Hoist-Up Alarm:||Alerts operator that dump is in elevated position|
|Cable End:||Steel casting, knuckle type|
|Rear Flange Roller:||8" O.D. hardened with 2-1/2" c-1045|
|Hoist Up:||34 sec. approx.|
|Hoist Down:||26 sec. approx.|
|Cable In:||32 sec. approx.|
|Container Length:||18' – 22'|
|Approximate Weight:||4,950 lbs|
|Auxiliary Fold-Down Front Stops:||For short containers|
|Full Fenders:||Tandem or tri-axle, 12-gauge steel or poly|
|Tarp Rack/Toolbox Combination:||20" x 16" x 48"|
|Rear Hold Down:||1" plate located for standard containers|
|Middle Hold Down:||3/4" plate|
|Hydraulic Valve:||3-spool 25 gpm|
|4-spool 25 gpm|
|Drop-In Stops:||For short containers|
|Lift Cylinder:||Boxed-beam double-shear lift cylinder with replaceable stub pins and cross tube for hose routing|
|Air-Operated PTO:||For use with manual transmission chassis|
|Hot-Shift PTO:||For use with automatic transmission chassis|
|Single-acting hydraulic line to rear*:||Hydraulic function to rear of container|
|Double-acting hydraulic line to rear*:||Hydraulic function to rear of container|
|Double-acting hydraulic line to side*:||Hydraulic function to rear of container|
|*Requires the 3-spool valve option or selector valve.|
Ready to Get the Job Done?
Reach out to us today. With Stellar, you don’t just get tough, reliable products and equipment. You get real solutions to real problems — designed with you in mind.