Stellar® Self-Loading Single-Reel Cable Trailers Named an Equipment Today 2023 Contractors’ Top 50 New Product Award Recipient
Garner, Iowa — Stellar Industries, a 100% employee-owned and -operated manufacturer of high-quality mechanic trucks, cranes, tire service trucks, hooklifts, trailers and service truck and van accessories, is excited to announce that its Self-Loading Single-Reel Cable Trailers have been named an Equipment Today 2023 Contractors’ Top 50 New Product Award Recipient.
Equipment Today is a nationally recognized equipment magazine serving commercial construction contractors. The 2023 Contractor’s Top 50 New Products represent the best and brightest new product introductions and enhancements that exhibit innovation, quality, efficiency and productivity in the construction field. The awarded products are based on submitted nominations and audience engagement during a 12-month period on ForConstructionPros.com and narrowed down by the editorial team and advisory board.
Stellar’s Self-Loading Single-Reel Cable Trailers are engineered for efficiency, safety and simplicity. Designed with a low center of gravity and a single-reel setup, they excel in basic cable operations, enhancing jobsite safety and organization while preventing tangles and damage.
These trailers boast 360-degree hydraulic rotation, self-loading capabilities and electric brakes. They come in various load capacities (3,500 to 14,000 lbs) and reel options, catering to diverse utility fleet needs. Stellar’s models are all designed with a focus on premium quality and long-term reliability.
“We are thrilled to share this year’s Contractors’ Top 50 New Products! Each year, the equipment and technology in these pages represent improved efficiency, productivity and capabilities for contractors,” said Lori Ditoro, Editor-in-Chief, Equipment Today. “This year is no different. As a shrinking workforce continues to affect the industry, contractors depend on equipment that simplifies operations and the onboarding of new operations.
“During the process, our team evaluated hundreds of the latest innovations aimed at helping contractors be more efficient, safe and as effective as possible. Congratulations to this year’s award winners.”
The Contractors’ Top 50 New Products award adds to the list of innovative Stellar products recognized by industry media outlets in recent years. The list includes:
- TMAX 1-13 Aluminum Mechanic Truck (2023 Green Industry Pros Editor’s Choice Award)
- Hybrid Power Source (2022 Equipment Today Contractors’ Top 100 Products Award)
- TMAX 16K Aluminum Mechanic Truck (2022 Rental Editor’s Choice Award and 2022 Equipment Today Contractors’ Top 50 New Products Award)
- TMAX Welder Service Truck (2021 Construction Equipment Top 100 Products)
- TMAX Low Cab Forward (LCF) Mechanic Truck (2021 Construction Equipment Top 100 Products)
- TM28 Tire Manipulator (2021 Construction Equipment Top 100 Products)
- Multi-Tank Fuel Trailer (2020 Construction Equipment Top 100 Products)
- EC3200 Aluminum Electric Service Crane (2019 Construction Equipment Top 100 Products)
For related content, go to: